12 May 2016



More from the garden:

We haven't done a lot to the chakra garden in the past week as we've both been really busy.  We've planted chokoes, which have already sprouted beautiful, healthy leaves.  We also prepared tyres for the wandering plants like potato and pumpkin.  The day before yesterday I walked around the garden and noted that 2 of the sections were wilted, the base and heart chakras.  Upon visiting a healer on Tuesday for validation, I also realised that as my throat chakra has been my captain for so long, now that Ajna is awakening, there is some further preparation needed by me.  I had been wondering about the throat and Ajna beds as they still need digging in and planting out but now I will trust. Everything happens in its own right time and this will too.  I will continue to support my throat in letting go and my brow in strengthening.

I have to say that I do feel excited about how plump, healthy, and happy the plants are looking all around.  I've been really focusing on self love and on grounding the Divine into my being and it's working.  Not only are my plants in base chakra blossoming well but I am actually able to feel energy in that chakra now for the first time ever.  Considering the blocks I once had manifested as multiple major spinal disabilities, feeling that energy is so exciting and validating-I knew in my gut I could heal that.

My solar plexus is beginning to bloom too.  After a lifetime of low self esteem, abuse and feelings of worthlessness and shame, Ignite Your Spirit therapy is really paying off and the butter beans are practically beaming in their beds.  The tiny chard seedlings in the solar plexus section of my garden were really too small to plant out but I blessed them and trusted and they are as hardy as I am too, coming along nicely.

The crown chakra beds look lush but some bug has got in to munch on the purple kale so I will see a change after this weekends Yoga Of The Mind class I am attending at Shanti Mission.  The heart chakra beds have the most abundance and are greening up nicely since the sweep I had.

We've got a bit of work to do inside and out but with this wonderful new metaphorical mirror that we call a garden, with faith and self love, this is going to be one majorly exciting adventure, it already is 
πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸ‘ΌπŸΌπŸ‘ΌπŸΌπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸŒΎπŸŒΎ❤️❤️

At+Onement 

Http://jhundip.blogspot.com/

#love #light #innerchild #soul #angels #mindfulness #gratitude #healing #trauma #depression #selflove #inspiration #selfworth #spirit #ascension #awakening #raiseyourvibration #spiritualhealing #neuroscienceinaction#chakras #garden #chakragarden

No comments:

Post a Comment