31 Dec 2016



As 2016 draws to a close I say Goodbye and Thank you.  This page on Blogger© has been dear to my heart for ten years and has helped me grow immensely.  In the early days I kept it going after receiving messages from around the globe of thanks and encouragement and although I did not see any numbers increase in followers, I did know you are there and sending those private messages through.  As the years filled by and I awakened more to who I am and what I'm alive to contribute, I kept this page going just in case anyone was still reading, still getting inspiration from it.  I found it hard to let go and now I'm ready.  I'm not deleting the account yet.  I'm simply not going to post here anymore after today.  Reading through the previous posts for this year you will find the link to my Facebook© page where I now post daily at Remembering Unity and you can find it on Instagram or Twitter too.  In 2017 I am moving interstate and starting a business to support others in learning, growing and expanding their own awareness now that I've gained the tools and experience I needed to be able to offer that.


Always remember that life experience counts.  No book or teacher can ever replace the true value and treasures that life experience can bring if we unwrap the gift properly.  Life truly is a miracle of presence, no matter what we believe hurts us or the suffering we endure.  I pray that we meet again somehow and that if you do read this, you migrate across and join me on the rest of this fabulous journey called life, adding your wisdom to my own.


Thank you sincerely for ten years of joy and purpose - for being my hope of a brighter and more joyous future.  Good bye and Namaste.


June Parkin AFAIM

Aka Gabriella Grace 

  • Remembering Unity (FB page)

http://fb.me/RememberingUnity

  • Only Grace (FB group)
  • @RememberingUnity

No comments:

Post a Comment