12 Dec 2016



How much do you trust your 'gut', your intuition, your Self?

I thought I had to really work at trusting me and especially over the past two weeks, I've been affirming "I trust myself" 108x a day with my mala.  The other day it was pointed out to me that I'm very good at trusting my intuition and as I went to grab the story' I had attached to that truth, this angel corrected me.  She pointed out that from hearing my other stories over the past few years, she could easily see that in very adept at trusting my gut and have been for most of my life.  Thanks to the 'story' and her ability to not only listen but to trust her own gut, I have spent some time this week reflecting on why I did not see it this way myself.  I don't blame myself or anyone else for my perception being as different as it needed to be.  I'm grateful that I'm seeing it now.  It was my dietician that pointed it out to me and I was immediately able to recognise how food had been one tool that had helped me to learn that trust.

During my youth I would think about what I wanted to eat and my gut would react.  If I thought of having a meal and felt sick at the thought, I would think of another food.  Sometimes I'd think of up to 20 or 30 foods before I would find one that made my spirit leap in my heart but, I have chosen my meals this way for about 35 years now and any time I did not listen, I would suffer so I've listened intently.  In this past two year particularly, I've been able to expand on this gift to intuit flavours I've never tried before and blend them in ways I hadn't previously heard of.  In essence, I'm expanding my intuition beyond my physical and mental comprehension and embracing my claircognizance, an ability I had not previously been aware was called what it was.  I knew I was able to merge with the collective consciousness and unconsciousness and I marvelled at how easily it happened.  Now as I breathe into it more, I am finding more of myself in the process and am grateful for the guidance of my School to help keep me safe while I grow.

My intuition has never let me down.  When I began exploring the concept of the Inner Child, I adopted the belief that my Inner Child, as my emotional self, was simply the spiritual self I needed to parent.  I accepted that as a Child of God I was a spiritual being born into a world that did not know how to raise Angels.  It was now time for me to re-parent myself knowing that was who I was and protecting, nurturing, loving that precious, innocent part of myself.  As soon as I accepted that as my truth, other facets of my personality came to my consciousness demanding my attention and before I knew it, my unconscious had become conscious.  I became aware of parts of my psyche that I did and did not like.  Some parts I rejected initially, only to recognise along the way that I wanted to be unconditional Love and my gut told me that to do that, i needed to love each part of myself unconditionally.  All around me I saw patterns begin to emerge and coalesce into signs that I could use to guide my growth.  I became afraid so I put safety guards into place to protect myself spiritually, just in case.  I figured that as I didn't know much about spirituality or religion, I'd best be ultra careful and I prayed constantly for guidance and protection, being very mindful of the words I uttered.  I became more aware of the songs I sang along to in order to create peace for myself as I reasoned that for me, my words are prayers and so I wanted to be careful even when singing along to songs to not invite the wrong energies in.  All of this I intuited from my amazing Self.  Because I was filled with a lot of self doubt and a lack of confidence, I drew to me many people and experiences that supported my doubts and rests and created opportunities for me to embed and strengthen the neural pathways that told me I was worthless, crazy and incompetent.  My gut led me to resist as best I could, with Love.  Surrounded by hostility, bias, blame, judgment and disbelief, I still clung to my own belief that it's possible to be Love in any situation no matter what the experience.  Many times I faltered and fell back, toppling into fear, chastising and beating up on myself for my perceived foolishness but my gut kept prompting.  That little voice inside was so persistent and compelling and I wanted to believe.  Like a light leading me home, it glowed softly within me and whenever I faltered it would shine suddenly brighter to grab my atttention back and lead me home again to the love in my heart.

While I'm very aware that there are thousands of modalities, religions, belief systems, practices and concepts in this world that might explain my gift one way or another and some of them would even say my gift was not a blessing, not 'good', not advisable, and even 'wrong', I know in my own heart it is Love and Light for me.  My 'gut' has never, ever, ever steered me wrong and it is my very best and truest friend, my lifelong companion and my staunchest ally.  It brought me together with my incredible and amazing husband; it comforts my anxieties; it spurs me into courage when I'm afraid; it draws me up to my full height inside when I'm slumped over my self in weariness or distress; it has called me home to my Divinity in more ways and in more moments than I can count or recall.  Whatever I or anyone else calls it, it is what has kept me alive to this date; led me to strive for better; taught me to love; filled me with compassion; fuelled my passions; loved my children; brought me friends; created abundance; manifested joy; taught me lessons and brought God to life within me.  I trust that, I trust me, I trust life and I trust my intuition.  Right now I'm so very grateful for the 'stories' that I told that allow angels to help me awaken more fully and to my intuition for spurring me into telling those stories so the opportunity opens up for me to bring that extra guidance in.

RememberingUnity
fb.me/RememberingUnity
ॐ ॐ ॐॐ ॐ ॐ
lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu

Image from: http://pngimg.com/img/insects/butterfly

#innerchild #mindfulness #life #inspiration #healing #awakening #light #selflove #soul #unity #gratitude  #mythoughts #livinglife #love #peaceonearth #remembering #beingreal #beingtrue  #divinity  #healingtrauma #follow4follow #spiritual #faith #faithful #god #grace #spirituality #trust #wisdom #compassion #thankful #knowledge #meditate #guidance

No comments:

Post a Comment