25 Dec 2016


Christmas is a time I cherish because I can see how much Love  lights up the people around me.  It's as if all around the world, choices are being made to be loving, kind, generous and cheerful.  It's also a chance for me to explore my own Spirit and excavate more of what I think makes me separate from anyone else - a time for Remembering Unity.  I feel more at one with everyone at Christmas as loving feels easier then for me.  Like anything else, I choose to use Christmas to raise my own consciousness and open my heart more to the infinite abundance of unconditional love that I know is throughout creation awaiting my attention.  Even though every day feels like Christmas to me because I've been gifted another day of life, Christmas Day feels even more special.  Today the child that I am inside - the pure, innocent, trusting, vulnerable, courageous, spontaneous, free, connected, unified Child within - rises to the surface to deliver the Light of the Christ message to me and everyone around me.  Religious or Spiritual matters not to me for it is Nature and Natural and I have heard no other person describe it in a way that feels like my own truth.  


I choose today as always to think lovingly towards all others, no matter what my ego demands that I judge instead.  If I find myself in judgment, I will lovingly correct my own course through choosing new thoughts and sending more love.  Life is far too short to judge and blame and today, I have the gifts of Grace, Love, Joy, Light, Music, Laughter, Smiles and Hugs to deliver and receive.


May your day be filled with gifts such as these no matter what you may or may not celebrate.  May you and those you care about be safe and healthy today and always and if you are struggling for any reason, I hope you find a way to bring joy to someone else so that it may touch your own heart too.


https://www.facebook.com/RememberingUnity/posts/1182658875143478:0


Merry Christmas everyone.


RememberingUnity

fb.me/RememberingUnity

lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu

No comments:

Post a Comment