3 Dec 2016



The camera does not do this justice!!


I have just made this vegan cheese up from a recipe I found on the net.  It is soy free, nut free and fat free!!!! The best part is that it tastes divine aaaaand, it grates too.  I don't know yet if it melts but I'll be trying that for dinner tonight.  This cheese is quick, simple and really easy to make.  My only dishes were a blender, saucepan, wooden spoon and measuring tools plus a baking dish to pour it into.  So the clean up was easy too.  It was ready to eat within 30 minutes of making it and YUM!! It tasted like BBQ Shapes® only soft.    As much as I love my cashew cheese, this is almost as easy and makes heaps more (about double I think).  I still can get over that it's fat free too.  It probably cost about $9 which is the same as my cashew cheese and the same here to buy Biocheese® so I'm happy with that.  I also am already toying with other flavours in my head to try making another day.


I hope you give it a go and let me know what you think!!


https://cookingwithplants.com/recipe/vegan-paprika-cheese-without-nuts-soy/#comment-2193


#cookingwithplants #vegan #vegetarian #soyfree #nutfree

#diycheese  #vegancheese #greatfood #makeyourownfood #agaragar #ultrahealthy #recipeoftheday

No comments:

Post a Comment