14 Dec 2016



Within every moment I spend in your presence,

An entire lifetime of love exists.


Within every lifetime I get to share with you,

A chain of whole moments come together in their own sensual dance of is-ness.


Within every look you send my way,

An entire conversation exists without words.  


Within every conversation,

A look exists beyond what the eyes think they see.


Within every dream I have of you,

An awakening exists that calls to my soul.


Within every awakening that you call to my soul,

My soul calls to yours in tandem.


Within every breath is a heartbeat,

Strong, sure, healthy and determined.


Within every heartbeat is a breath, 

And it tastes sweeter than any candy.


Within every ending their is a beginning, 

A choice to do it all again.


Within every moment I spend with you,

I know I'd go through it all repeatedly, 

To be here with you in the end.


I love you


RememberingUnity

fb.me/RememberingUnity

ॐॐ

lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu


#innerchild #mindfulness #inspiration #healing #awakening #light #selflove #soul #unity #gratitude  #mythoughts #livinglife #love #remembering #beingreal  #divinity #gabriel #healingtrauma #follow4follow #spiritual #faith #faithful #god #grace #spirituality #trust #peace #hope #wisdom #compassion #forgiveness #thankful #knowledge #meditation #meditate #guidance

No comments:

Post a Comment