29 Apr 2011

Why Jhundi?

A dear friend, who is one of the most wonderful people I have ever known, began calling me Jhundi soon after we met and it is the first 'nickname' I have taken no offense to.  I'm not sure if it means anything but I have decided to adopt that name for now and see how long it lasts.

My heart has told me to create this blog and it is my first ever attempt.  I don't know why I need to do this or what will become of it but I do know to trust my heart.  It has been a long journey of discovery and very hard but oh so very worthwhile to and I am committed to my heart now in every way so HEART - this one's for you xoxoxo Jhundi xoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Jhundi,
    Thankyou for sharing some of your story! I just want to send love and prayers to you and your family members. I belive you will be truly blessed just as you bless others. Thanks for your honesty and courage. Love always your friend WeeZy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you weeZy and may I return those blessings to you and your family also xxxjxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top stuff jhundi very useful information can't wait to keep reading your posts keep up the great work you are a true asset to the world

    Great stuff


    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks J, I'm glad you're finding it useful xxxjxxx

    ReplyDelete