28 Dec 2016



In readiness for beginning a new year, a new business, and a new location, I'm letting go of all of the concretised beliefs that no longer serve me.  Today as I head off to work in a paddock, I let go of the old patterns of believing I can never do enough, never be enough, and particularly the word 'never' as it signifies permanence which I don't believe exists outside of my own mind.


I've pulled out my deck of "Choose Your Life-Self Coaching" Cards to be my angels today.  The card I drew was "Finances Emotions" which is very timely.  I'm currently cutting and picking grass to make a living and although I'm very proud of myself for the self caring and mindfulness I'm enjoying this time, it's still quite difficult for me physically.  The positive in that for me is that I'm learning even more and can see how far I've come.  This morning I awoke devastated that help has not come after all and I will need to just accept it.  More blessings as lessons I know but I'm struggling today so I honour that. 


Reflecting in these questions will provide more healing and awareness and I'm always up for that.  I pray you have a good day too 💞💞💞🙏🏽💞💞💞


https://www.facebook.com/RememberingUnity/posts/1184982644911101:0


RememberingUnity

fb.me/RememberingUnity

lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu


#innerchild #mindfulness #inspiration #healing #awakening #light #selflove #soul #unity #gratitude  #mythoughts #livinglife #love #remembering #beingreal  #divinity #gabriel #healingtrauma #follow4follow #faith #god #grace #trust #peace #hope #wisdom #compassion #forgiveness #thankful #meditation

No comments:

Post a Comment