28 May 2016

Gratitude



I remember the first time I heard of keeping a gratitude journal.  The idea was to write down five things each day that I felt grateful for.  I felt despair when I realised that I could not think of five things.  Luckily I was learning to only take tiny, baby steps with myself so I began writing down just 1 thing I felt grateful for each day.  

That was 9 years ago and today I have been able to achieve a state of being where I feel grateful for everything in my world.  Once I began trying to, wanting to and focusing on feeling grateful, my brain kicked in to help.  Once I accepted what I could do instead of despairing about what I could not do there were fewer things on the list of things I could not do.

I've learned that the only thing that ever stops me is me.......Cont'd at....  

At+Onement 

Http://jhundip.blogspot.com/

#love #light #innerchild #soul #angels #mindfulness #gratitude #healing #trauma #depression #selflove #inspiration #quote #selfworth #inspiringquotes #spirit #ascension #awakening #raiseyourvibration #spiritualhealing #neuroscienceinaction#body #clusterheadaches #grateful #joy #health

No comments:

Post a Comment