18 May 2016



As I learn to love, accept, respect, and trust myself, I am also learning to love, accept, respect, and trust others more.  That's the way that soul reflections work.  What I see or refuse to see in myself, I will attract to me in other people, things, places, experiences and even in my own thoughts until I see my truth.  I am love and all of my life is a journey to remembering that.  

I did not always know it, in fact I was once not aware of it at all.  I lived so deep inside my own being that I .....Cont'd at ....

At+Onement 

#love #light #innerchild #soul #angels #mindfulness #gratitude #healing #trauma #depression #selflove #inspiration #quote #selfworth #inspiringquotes #spirit #ascension #awakening #raiseyourvibration #spiritualhealing #neuroscienceinaction

No comments:

Post a Comment