7 May 2016



Forgiveness?  I remember a time when I refused to even consider forgiving anyone.  I also remember when I was much younger, saying "I know I'd never forgive myself if.......".  I said that a lot, it was my unconscious excuse for not stepping out of my comfort zone.  Why try when I knew I could not forgive myself if it did or didn't work right?  It took me years to recognise just how unforgiving I was and as I said above, I refused to even consider forgiveness anyway.  The first time I ever opened myself up to this 'f' word, it was suggested that I was not expected to forgive the perpetrators of abuse, only that I open my mind to the possibility of it ever being possible.  I figured I could do that much and I did, I took the pressure off myself but still allowed some kind of opening for my heart and mind.  

Today, 12 years later, o have blown myself away with my newfound capacity for forgiveness.  The more I love about myself, the easier it is to forgive myself and others.  As I open up my heart to me, miracles are happening inside and out.  Today I met someone who looked like one of the people who sexually assaulted me in childhood.  I noticed the resemblance and then marveled at the fact that I wasn't upset by it.  A few hours later I was rewarded with the certainty that I suddenly knew what my Soul had wanted me to learn from that experience.  I felt instant joy followed by peace as I allowed my mind to just absorb the information.  There's no excuse for abuse, what happened to me is not okay and I pray that I see the day when no one, especially any child is abused in any way.  What happened for me today goes way beyond anything I have ever dreamed possible - I can actually be grateful now for the experience in that I know the vital lesson it did teach me. 

Life is turning into an amazing, scintillating, astounding chain of events that I'm struggling to keep finding words for.  Once I would have scoffed at anything even remotely like what my mind is gifting me right now but today, I feel so peaceful, grounded and blessed that I am accepting it as is.

Now this is onwards and upwards.

At+Onement 

Http://jhundip.blogspot.com/

#love #light #innerchild #soul #angels #mindfulness #gratitude #healing #trauma #depression #selflove #inspiration #forgiveness #inspiringquotes #spirit #ascension #awakening #raiseyourvibration #spiritualhealing

No comments:

Post a Comment