23 May 2016



For the past 9 months I have been walking the path through the virtually unknown, recognising old truths and awakening to new ones.  It has been a time of great reward and, although I have allowed myself to get quite shaken and distressed at times, that too was part of the process.

I experienced a situation that I perceived as extremely traumatic which opened up the way for me to relive and re-perceive moments from my past.  I knew and prepared for this although I had not seen the possible magnitude of what was to come.  In hindsight, I had been preparing for this my whole life and with focused determination over the past 12 years in particular.  This past 9 months has been fertile with metaphorical symbolism and a pronounced expansion of my awareness.

I want to say that I have changed but the only real change is that I am now feeling more authentically me.  I finally know who I really am and yet my ego would still have me believe that no one else would understand or accept me.  As I emerge from this spiritual womb/cocoon I have been in, I delight in this new awareness I have cultivated.  With a new and devoted appreciation for everything, I can see only this wonderful moment right now existing as my past, present and future and feel the exquisiteness of surrendering to that truth I have found within me.  I spent a lot of time and energy grieving a loss of innocence that I believed had destroyed me.  I can now grieve the attainment of the goal to reclaim that innocence and celebrate the awareness that it was never really lost at all.

In the garden of my Soul the elements of nature work together to nourish & sustain me; to guide, protect and provide.  In the garden of my Soul I have strong roots, a robust stalk and bright blooming flowers that smile at all who pass.  All of nature rejoices in my existence and my heart and mind open in bliss at the chorus of Her song flowing through me and around me.  I am the garden of my Soul and I AM Love.  That is all I ever aspired to be anyway so my needs are met. πŸ’œπŸ’œ

At+Onement 

#love #light #innerchild #soul #angels #mindfulness #gratitude #healing #trauma #depression #selflove #inspiration #quote #selfworth #inspiringquotes #spirit #ascension #awakening #raiseyourvibration #spiritualhealing #neuroscienceinaction

No comments:

Post a Comment