2 May 2016



I want to be more like me.  I want to revel in rainbows.  I want to love 'too much'.  I want to laugh out loud.  I want to be honest about the things that matter to me.  I want to know the truth that others experience of me so I can learn and grow.  I want to dance with wild, abandoned joy.  I want to cry tears of bliss when I taste exquisite flavours or hear divine sounds.  I want to giggle and snort and burp and fart and jump in puddles without shame or fear.  I want to serve others.  I want to help others be themselves too.  I want to breathe mindfully and fully.  I want to love myself with passion and conviction.  I want to create dreams and follow them.  I want to speak and to listen from my heart.  I want to embody Love in all ways.  I want to remind myself that I'm lovable, worthy, enough and real.  I want to fully embrace life with an open heart and mind.  I want to feel all of the feelings I can have and thank them for the experiences.  I want to cherish the incredible majesty of my mind and brain.  I want to know and love every aspect of who I have been and who I am now.  I want to plant my feet on the earth, raise my arms to the sky and shout 'yes'.  I want to curl up in my own arms and tell myself it's okay to not be okay all the time.  I want to trust me.  I want to know me.  I want to accept me.  I want to honour me.

Today I want to want less and to be Me. Today I choose to acknowledge that I have met all my wants and I commit to continuing to want to be Me, be really Me, be alive as Me.  And anytime that doesn't work, I know it's time to let go of everything and everyone else but not Me.  Me and I are family now and I'll never let go again.

At+Onement 

#love #light #innerchild #soul #angels #mindfulness #gratitude #healing #trauma #depression #selflove #inspiration #quote #inspiringquotes #spirit #ascension #awakening #raiseyourvibration #spiritualhealing

No comments:

Post a Comment