17 May 2016



I long ago learned to accept the benefit and even necessity of going from one extreme to another.  Funnily enough, it is one of the things I used to judge and criticize my mother for.  I perceived that she went from one extreme to another and I called it hypocrisy.  I no longer believe my mother was a hypocrite or a liar or any of the other labels I branded her with.  I am living my own experiences now of going to extremes and I actually believe it is healthy and necessary to go to different extremes so really, my mother was a great example of that.

I now see everything in life existing along a continuum.  When I was young, my attitude was: If I stay put at any one point, I will have no clear perception of any other point.  I may be extremely happy to just stay put in the middle of the continuum or at the far left/right and judge everybody else for being somewhere else (like I used to).  I may even go from point A to point B occasionally, but you'd never catch me going to point K or .......Cont'd at......

At+Onement 


#love #light #innerchild #soul #angels #mindfulness #gratitude #healing #trauma #depression #selflove #inspiration #quote #selfworth #inspiringquotes #spirit #ascension #awakening #raiseyourvibration #spiritualhealing #neuroscienceinaction

No comments:

Post a Comment