2 May 2016



Today I feel blessed and excited and it's okay to fully feel the energy of blessedness and excitement in my body.  The energy is light, fluttery, tingly and effervescent.  It is dancing through my neck, throat and jaw.  These feelings come from gifts I gave myself today.  I helped some people make a beautiful space even more welcoming, practical and buoyant today.  We all worked as a team with joy and intent to move furniture , rearrange stock, clean and spritz a small shop and it was a real pleasure to be part of.  Afterwards I decided to wander into the local crystal shop to see what grounding crystal I could get as they have amazingly low prices and the energy is so nice in there.  Upon noticing their floor plan has changed in the 6 months since I last went in, I felt drawn to a little table near the front and my jaw dropped in stunned delight.  

A few weeks ago my beloved purple cross pendant dropped off my neck broken and was unfixable.  I tried to find another online but could not.  As I was led to buy it last year by my God, I figured this was some kind of message and decided to not worry, trusting I will know soon enough why and perhaps it was another lesson in letting go anyway.   I still had my tree pendant that it had been paired with at least.  A few days later though I actually had to remove the whole chain it had been on too when an old metal allergy flared up again after 3 years.  

Today I found a new purple cross and I was so grateful.  I'm not a religious person and although I have had a couple of people mistake my cross as being religious, it actually has a very symbolic meaning for me just like the tree does.  The cross is purple because that is my favourite colour and the crystal I choose for spiritual protection is also purple.  The cross is to remind me of humility and of the joy of being human as very early in history crosses symbolized the shape of 'man' greeting life with arms open wide (open hearted).  So whenever I see or touch my cross, I am reminded to enjoy life with my arms and heart open and to choose love.  The tree means being grounded for me, loving all of nature including people and myself.  Being mindful of allowing my God to be one with the earth, through me as me.  I felt a little lost without these reminders and while I know I don't need them, I feel self-love by allowing myself to have them and support myself with them.  So right now I feel very excited to have them back near my heart again.  I particularly love that this cross is hand carved from crystal so it has more energy of love in it too.

At+Onement 

#love #light #innerchild #soul #angels #mindfulness #gratitude #healing #trauma #depression #selflove #inspiration #quote #inspiringquotes #spirit #ascension #awakening #raiseyourvibtation #spiritualhealing

No comments:

Post a Comment