9 May 2016

We're there Angels at my wedding?



With yesterday being Mothers Day I found myself reflecting on the last time I saw my mother-just after my wedding last year.  She was excitedly showing me a picture she took on her phone as I had made my way to my then husband-to-be and it gave us all a squeal of delight.  I am pretty sure there were a lot of mostly unseen guests and, since my daily prayer is to ask God to send one hundred thousand Angels to protect the property and everyone who steps onto it, I think they may have all turned out.   Here's hoping mum takes lots more photos of me on this lifetime.  Of course we will both need money for fuel for that one since its 18 hours return trip. πŸ‘ΌπŸΌπŸ‘ΌπŸΌπŸ‘ΌπŸΌπŸ‘ΌπŸΌπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

At+Onement 

Http://jhundip.blogspot.com/

#love #light #innerchild #soul #angels #mindfulness #gratitude #healing #trauma #depression #selflove #inspiration #quote #self-love #inspiringquotes #spirit #ascension #awakening #raiseyourvibration #spiritualhealing

No comments:

Post a Comment