2 May 2016



Once I cut out animal products, I found that if I eat sugar or hot spices, I get allergy symptoms almost immediately.  Sugar now gives me extremely itchy hives as does Thai green curry.  I am now keeping away from as much processed food as possible and started growing my own food. Last night I had pre-packed vegan noodles which smelled and tasted like petro-chemicals to me, quite sickening so I won't be having those again.

Throughout my life I have been blessed with a lot of choice when it comes to food.  As a child I had a lot of home-grown food because there was no money at all and my grandfather grew his own garden.  When I left home at 15, food was a whole new experience that I enjoyed.  When my children were born I bought a house, had virtually no money for food and we grew our own again, with meat provided from my then husband hunting.  I began trying to explore healthy eating and exercise and intuitively withheld sugar and salt from my kids palates too.  Over time my life changed completely and I was then introduced to fast food which tasted divine to me at first.  I don't know why really, perhaps my Soul really needed the experience.  I thought that I would eat whatever was put in front of me but found that was not true and was actually only a programme I carried in my mind so to reverse it, I set the intention to try one new taste every week.  This opened up my mind and my eyes in lots of amazing ways and, I was fortunate enough to be volunteering in a residential setting so was introduced to hundreds of new foods and flavours over the next few years including vegetarian and vegan dishes.  At first I wondered how anyone could go without eating meat but as my heart continued opening I felt a pull to at least consider eating less meat.  I decided then to have one vegetarian or vegan meal each week and hey presto, changes in my world again meant that I moved to a property away from shops and one night a week was sharing meals with vegetarians!  It was so delicious a time and I started exploring vegetarian cooking myself.  

Not once did I hear or read anything about the vibrational level of foods until last year.  I decide to stop smoking to end abuse in my life once and for all.  I took a very strong stand against abuse and then realised that I was still abusing myself with cigarettes.  So I quit and immediately became incredibly physically ill.  I was stuck in bed for 10 days initially and then had a smoke, instantly feeling better.  That was the wake-up I needed.  I knew then that my body had created illness to make me crave smokes so I have not had one since.  

Within days my mouth was in agony and, after about 2 months of pain, trying to find money to do it, I went to the dentist who gave me the sad news that I needed heaps of work done to save my teeth and jaw and it was urgent.  As the life changes I was now experiencing meant I had no income of any kind, I despaired.  I decided to ask my inner child what I could do and she said to stop eating meat.  As my molars were the most painful it made sense to me that by not chewing meat there may be less pain so I decided to try it.  Within 2 weeks I had no more pain, at all in my mouth and even now months later, those molars are still very loose.  Back then though, I had loose molars, blisters and ulcers in my mouth and around it, my jaw was vibrating painfully, eating anything was painful, my mouth smelled and tasted awful and, a month later when I travelled interstate for Christmas I ate meat.  It was hard to find food with no meat so I decided to eat meat just for that week and within 2 days all my symptoms returned.  I knew then that this change was really happening and I have had no meat of any kind since 1st Jan this year.  Since then I have had all kinds of reactions to processed foods and am cutting out more and more of them as I can.  Living with no fridge for 15 months in the middle of nowhere, with only a small amount of savings was a challenge but we made it and now have started a garden which will have a bit of everything for choice.  

As each day passes so does my food intake change for the better.  While all of my medical tests are perfect, my body is still throwing up signs that it will now not tolerate anything even slightly unnatural or animal-sourced so I will keep learning and trying new foods and flavours.  Coffee and alcohol are gone and I brew my own chai on a bbq from spices, I make my own fruit smoothies using a generator for power, packets are disappearing out of my cupboards never to be replaced, cakes and biscuits taste awful now, shredded kale is my new best friend and I make my own hummus too.

The way food tastes now, I often cry at how wonderful the flavours are so I'm feeling pretty grateful to my body for these changes.  All of this has meant the vibrational energy of the food in eating is very high which has raised my own vibration too, creating a more positive mindset and emotional strength.  A lot of old thoughts, memories and feelings have surfaced during this time and I'm actually able now to just let them come up, address them and let them go again.  There's a real flow going on which I like.  I don't know where I'm headed but the ride is intriguing and am going to enjoy what I can.

At+Onement 

#love #light #innerchild #soul #angels #mindfulness #gratitude #healing #trauma #depression #selflove #inspiration #quote #inspiringquotes #spirit #ascension #awakening #raiseyourvibration #spiritualhealing #kundalini

No comments:

Post a Comment