19 May 2016



So much of my life was spent in fear and even though I have had the courage of gladiators, I've still been so afraid.  I have reached a point now where I am grateful to fear.  I've gone through so much in my life and fear was my constant companion through most of it.  Fear made it possible for me to act or not act when I could not think for myself.  Fear taught me how to dissociate: how to leave my body and compartmentalise my mind.  Fear taught me .........Cont'd at.....

At+Onement 

#love #light #innerchild #soul #angels #mindfulness #gratitude #healing #trauma #depression #selflove #inspiration #quote #selfworth #inspiringquotes #spirit #ascension #awakening #raiseyourvibration #spiritualhealing #neuroscienceinaction#transactionalanalysis #fear #hope

No comments:

Post a Comment