21 May 2016



My chakra garden continues to delight me and stimulate growth within my being.  I've been trying to do deep watering to encourage stronger root growth and yesterday, a whole mass of things came together for me.  In trying to deep water my garden I've actually awoken a deeper knowledge within - this is how I learned to nurture myself.  Those baby plants in my garden are probably too young for deep watering and I have clay soil with no way yet of changing that.  I also have only rainwater with nothing feeding into the tank and I do not have the $100 needed to refill that tank either.  I feel very blessed with the opportunities this is giving me to get creative and reflective.

I am going through a rebirth and have known and accepted that for months now.  In working with my inner child for the past 12 years and learning to successfully re-parent myself with love and compassion, .......Cont'd at............

At+Onement 

#love #light #innerchild #soul #angels #mindfulness #gratitude #healing #trauma #depression #selflove #inspiration #quote #selfworth #inspiringquotes #spirit #ascension #awakening #raiseyourvibration #spiritualhealing #neuroscienceinaction#garden #chakragarden #vegan #consciousness #awareness

No comments:

Post a Comment