9 May 2016



As the sun rises in the dawn sky this morning I am once again mesmerized by the majesty and divinity of life.  For months now the colours I see are so exquisite and my heart leaps even in anticipation of seeing dusk or dawn now, drawing me to pause and capture as many sunrises and sunsets as possible.  Today the canvas of my morning sky is swirling with coral, lilac, azure, ash, and lemon.  I once would have said these colours were orangey, purply, blue and grey if I had even taken time to notice them at all.  But since I've learned to love who I am, (warts, ego and all), my heart has opened up to miracles too, especially the miraculous gift of a moment.

I could go on all day about how amazingly stupendous life is now in unity, stillness and love but I have a sunrise to capture.  I hope you can love yourself enough to sit still and watch a sunrise soon, or drink in the colours around you right now.  To stop, take a breath and then another breath, all the way from your sky to your earth and back again.  To just sit and be and allow the beauty around you to unfold and blot out everything else.

I hope you have a fabulous day.  I know I will.

At+Onement 

Http://jhundip.blogspot.com/

#love #light #innerchild #soul #angels #mindfulness #gratitude #healing #trauma #depression #selflove #inspiration #quote #self-love #inspiringquotes #spirit #ascension #awakening #raiseyourvibration #spiritualhealing #gratitudeforlife

No comments:

Post a Comment