15 May 2016

Feeling good



It looks like my energy is amplifying again.  I'm not sure how I feel about it other than accepting.  A couple of days ago I took the opportunity to live my highest passion for a few hours and yesterday electronics were bouncing all around me:  as I drove to my class I tried to play a meditation cd in the car but it kept jumping.  I tried 3 times to get it to work and it was all garbled and broken.  On the 3rd try, it suddenly just blasted loud white noise at me so I took it out and gave up.  A couple of hours later when I checked my phone on the charger, it had not charged at all in 3 hours!  I got it to work but it kept charging/not charging in my hand for about 5 minutes first.   A few hours after that I got home and walked towards my charging power pack when all of its lights suddenly went out.  I walked away and it lit up again.  I'm feeling really grateful today that I'm living with almost no electricity at home cause I dread to think what might happen.  Toward the end of last year we had two brand new generators blow up-when I walked over to them.  I thought it had all settled down again so yesterday was a surprise but I can now send some of my excess energy into the earth so hopefully today will carry a bit less charge.

A while back I wrote about Emotion (Energy that is in motion in the body).  When my energy amplified last year, I was trying to navigate feelings of rage and despair that had been trapped in my body since infancy.  I've done a lot of work releasing trapped energy from my body over the past 11 years and felt quite ready to explore these Emotions and set my body free of the heaviness of them.  I didn't have much of an understanding of quantum energy though so how could I have known the effect I could potentially have on the electronics.  In my culture that sort of thing only happens in movies and fiction novels.  I spent 6 months curled up in my bed feeling every shitty feeling I'd never felt before and parenting myself through it with unconditional love.  I have to say that giving myself the time and permission to feel every feeling without judgment and then be grateful for the opportunity was unique, precious and extremely rewarding.  I got to heal almost every wound this time. 

That then opened me up to a totally new experience - being fully present in my own body.  I'm still getting used to that and I'm loving it!  Now the Emotion is from feelings like joy, excitement, and bliss and I realise that because I'm not yet familiar with those feelings, my brain does try to push that energy down.  Overthinking was what helped me survive fear, terror, helplessness and the like for almost 50 years so overthinking is trying to save me now but I've got this.  I spent 10 years learning how (and helping others learn) to manage my emotions and re-parent myself at Heal For Life Foundation and today I do my last day of Yoga Of The Mind at Shanti Mission.  I've really got this and for now, I will continue to send the excess energy down onto the earth and feel whatever comes up for me with freedom and compassion.

I'm so glad I've made the choice to be real with myself so I can be free to enjoy my life.

Namaste

At+Onement 

Http://jhundip.blogspot.com/

#love #light #innerchild #soul #angels #mindfulness #gratitude #healing #trauma #depression #selflove #inspiration #quote #selfworth #inspiringquotes #spirit #ascension #awakening #raiseyourvibration #spiritualhealing #neuroscienceinaction#energyinmotion #bliss #feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment