31 Oct 2016

As Above, So Below


As above-so below.  As within-so without.  In unity I am the world and the world is me.  This means to me that by becoming more aware of myself, I become more aware of everything and similarly, in becoming more aware of everything, I become more aware of myself.  In learning about neuroscience and particularly the physiological and psychological effects of trauma on the brain over the past decade, I have learned a great deal about the Earth too.  Simply by applying the same tools within as without and vice versa, I have been able to observe obvious patterns and solutions, issues and blessings, within myself and within everything around me.  Each day it gets easier for me to sit in silence and allow eternity to unfold around and within me, to observe myself, others, nature and everything as one, unified whole.  The age old question of "what comes first, the chicken or the egg?" is simple for me now:  neither comes first because they exist concurrently and in unity, just as everything else does.  

Although I'm now aware I have known all of this in every moment, I often forgot the knowledge in my fear of existing.  Learning to love myself has been the prime force of my carnation and I now choose to perceive that every moment I've experienced has been a tool to support my learning just that - self love.  I have long believed I had a big heart and I spent decades loving others, even when my judgments told me not to.  It seemed that no matter what I experienced, I still wanted to love.  Looking outside myself, projecting all the love I needed to give myself onto an unsuspecting world while I rescued myself: attempting to become so small that no one would notice me.  While I engaged in my unconscious and vain effort to 'save' myself from pain, my beloved higher self created more pain for me to wake me up.  Now that I'm fully embracing pain, making friends with it and accepting it as a teacher, I'm recognising the truths of it more and more.  I have now experienced bliss being painful and pain being blissful so to me now, bliss and pain are the same vibration perceived differently.  I went through decades of time (47 years of singular now's strung together to placate my egos perception of what reality should be) resisting pain, hating it, running from it, dissociating from it and trying to numb it away.  Now I welcome it into my awareness to sit in silent meditation with me.  At times I feel a need to serve others when pain is screaming at me to not move or to go near anyone, so I negotiate with it.  I ask for a compromise where I can serve for a time if I nurture my body before, during and after.  My ego is still trying to accept this but I feel as if I'm winning and I'm beginning to noticeably glow.

As above-so below.  As within-so without.  In unity I am the world and the world is me.  I see what I am learning as what the world is learning too.  There is pain and bliss in this world and many are learning what they need to from that.  The Earth itself throws up Her pain in the form of natural disasters which wreak havoc until we become aware of the bliss of love that also appears in those times too.  Miracles occur more noticeably in disaster.  It's as if we see the light of love more clearly in the darkness of disaster.  I see myself and my pain that way too now and it feels good to look through this lens.

https://www.facebook.com/RememberingUnity/posts/1123651607710872:0

RememberingUnity
fb.me/RememberingUnity
ॐ ॐ ॐॐ ॐ ॐ
lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu

#innerchild #mindfulness #life #inspiration #healing #followforfollow #awakening #light #selflove #raiseyourvibration #unity #spiritualgrowth #soul #gratitude #love  #mythoughts   #energy #livinglife #positivevibes #peaceonearth #remembering #worklifemyway #beingreal #beingtrue #ॐॐॐ
#weareallinthistogether #om #aum

No comments:

Post a Comment