13 Oct 2016

Talents, Passion and Wisdom


Day 4 of the "The Love Yourself More - 7 Day Challenge to Awaken Heart and Self Connection" with www.IAMIAM.com.au :  so far it's been wonderfully helpful and I've had a thousand new revelations this week at least.  This morning we've done a meditation and asked to write about our passions, talents and wisdom.  Here's what I've written:

6 years ago I made a pledge to God to be a patron of and for Inner Children everywhere and I am committed to that vow in this lifetime.  

I AM passionate about serving humanity to help people learn to love themselves through reparenting - loving the Inner Child first.  I support people in learning who they are and how life is simply a movie made to help us get to this moment.  A movie we each star in.  I support people in seeing themselves as they are - amazing in every way.  I support people in walking my talk, being myself and learning to love me as I am and sharing from that well of experience.  I have a strong faith and I draw on it to get me through tricky bits in my life.  I will serve humanity until my Soul ceases to exist.

I have the talents of Gabri-el: sounding the trumpet of love and life through writing, speaking, singing, teaching and Love.

I have the talents of Micha-el: strength, power, love, protection, guidance, commitment and discipline.

I have the talents of Rapha-el: healing, Love, compassion, empathy, trust, experience, resilience and intuition.

I have the talents of Uri-el: Light, Love, forbearance, knowledge, wisdom, desire, cognisance, clarity, honesty and fortitude.

I have the wisdom that comes from being on a very long, leisurely stint in hell and re-emerging with Love as my guide and Light in my being.  I AM invincible, incredible, indelible, and indestructible and I AM love.  I make mistakes and I own them; I fall and I get back up; I lay down to rest so I can get back up and be myself; I don't fight - I stand my ground until the ground gives way beneath me; I hold on until it's time to let go and then I cast off the lines and set sail to a new moment.  I AM life and I love who I AM.

https://www.facebook.com/RememberingUnity/posts/1107197489356284:0

RememberingUnity
fb.me/RememberingUnity
ॐ ॐ ॐॐ ॐ ॐ
lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu

#innerchild #mindfulness #life #inspiration #healing #followforfollow #awakening #light #selflove #raiseyourvibration #unity #spiritualgrowth #soul #gratitude #love  #mythoughts   #energy #livinglife #positivevibes #peaceonearth #remembering #worklifemyway #beingreal #beingtrue #ॐॐॐ
#weareallinthistogether #om #aum

No comments:

Post a Comment