20 Oct 2016

Healing


Over the past 48 years of my life I've done a lot of things that have lowered the vibration of my energy dramatically.  I've made unwise or ignorant food choices; ingested, inhaled and guzzled many different drugs (toxins) including alcohol, cigarettes, marijuana, pharmaceuticals and more; overindulged; beaten up on myself; pushed my feelings down; silenced my truth; hated myself fiercely and much, much more.  Like any other receptacle, there is a point when I became full and began to overflow.  That's when all hell broke loose and I faced my own version of Armageddon, my own personal Waterloo, life as I'd known it to that point was over.  The healing began and with it, the release of all those toxic and leaden vibrations.

I romanticised healing for a long time because I needed to in order to keep going.  Healing is not easy, it takes everything to keep facing the demons inside.  It takes courage, strength, time, commitment, determination, honesty, surrender and effort.  If I want to I can turn away from healing but, it will still chase me.  Healing is about waking up, coming home to myself and remembering that I AM Love, that everything but Love is an illusion.  Healing is vital, beneficial, miraculous, amazing, incredible and divine.  It also can be hard, terrifying, brutal, unrelenting and humiliating.  Healing is as paradoxical as life itself and it depends totally on my own attitude and mindset.  Once I began to face what I'd resisted for so long, my vibration began to rise.  Once my vibration rose, toxins began to release from every cell of my being, that's what healing does.  Healing is wholistic!  It's not only emotional.  It's not only physical.  It's not only psychological.  It's not only spiritual.   It's not only cellular.  It's not only anything.  Healing happens on a vibrational level which means everything about me begins to change when I make any change at all.  That's how we're wired.  I recall a song from my childhood that sings of how the leg bone's connected to the knee bone, the knee bone's connected to the thigh bone, the thigh bone's connected to the hip bone and so on.  Everything is connected and not just bone's - everything.  The world even heals the same way I do and recognising that has made a big difference to my perception of the world around me too.  It works the same way I do.

Today I'm feeling really sick and I know it's because I'm healing.  My body is letting go of huge amounts of toxins.  I have an inner vision today of massive amounts of black dross leaving the organs of my body, leaving my digestive system, leaving my cells and muscles.  I've ensured this dross is going into an electric violet column to be cleaned and I am simply sending my body love and gratitude for all it has endured on my behalf.  My body has taken a horrendous amount of abuse, neglect, abandonment and hostility and it's done an amazing job too.  If I can spend the past 12 years immersing myself in hell to heal everything else, I can devote time to healing my darling body too.  I now feed it high vibrational food and drink and nurture it with more natural and loving products.  Im drinking more chemical free water to hydrate my cells and neurons as I know my body has to struggle without enough water.  I'm incorporating gentle exercise into my life more.  I'm more mindful of breathing so my body can get the air it needs to thrive.  I've been using positive and loving self-talk and IYS therapy in order to let go of toxins and raise my vibration further and it's all working wonderfully.  It's my body's turn to rest a while and repair and I honour that need with compassion, empathy and love today.  Gentle, restful, peaceful stillness.  Thank you so much body for serving my needs so well in this life.  I love you me.

https://www.facebook.com/RememberingUnity/posts/1113852952024071:0

RememberingUnity
fb.me/RememberingUnity
ॐ ॐ ॐॐ ॐ ॐ
lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu

#innerchild #mindfulness #life #inspiration #healing #followforfollow #awakening #light #selflove #raiseyourvibration #unity #spiritualgrowth #soul #gratitude #love  #mythoughts   #energy #livinglife #positivevibes #peaceonearth #remembering #worklifemyway #beingreal #beingtrue #ॐॐॐ
#weareallinthistogether #om #aum

No comments:

Post a Comment