6 Oct 2016

Unity


I don't know about you but a few years ago I started to see parallels in the world around me to where I myself was at.  Take my computer for example:  I began to notice that I filed things in my computer the same way that I filed things on my own head and it was a mess!  Seeing that parallel made me begin to clean up my files - and my head.  In my car I began to experience deflated tired and came to connect that with feeling flat or deflated.  Flat batteries obviously, my own battery was flat.  I was observing these things for around 6 years when I became aware of more parallels, particularly in the patterns I perceived in people around me seeing to experience the same core issues at the same time.  I then began to recognise these as signs to point me to things I could become more aware of in myself.  As my faith in all this grew, I found myself healing on a much deeper and fuller level than ever before.

During this past 18 months I've taken myself to a whole other level and recognised the unity of everything.  I'm not able to recognise it in every moment or every thing yet but I get closer each day and my unconscious is onboard with this growth.  Nowadays when I get overwhelmed in any way, I have a soothing voice inside telling me "breathe, you're okay, this is an illusion, you're okay".  I then hear "how are you this?  What is this teaching you about yourself?"  Even though I do still very occasionally resist, I accept it and follow my heart there.  This brings me every time to the most amazing and fabulous places of peace, love and understanding.  I am not really sure how to describe how good it feels to be me now but it feels really, really good.  Even in bleak moments, I know I'm okay now and I've got my own back here.  I know how to look after me, keep myself safe, care for and about myself and trust myself so nothing feels better than that for me.  

Now I'm learning to have fun too and to just accept me in each moment.  Life is very good to me and always has been.  I really struggled to believe that for a long time because I had held on too long to the story of being abused.  Now my heart has led me home and I don't need that story anymore, my Soul never needed it and it's okay to let it go.

RememberingUnity
fb.me/RememberingUnity
ॐ ॐ ॐॐ ॐ ॐ
lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu

#innerchild #mindfulness #life #inspiration #healing #followforfollow #awakening #light #selflove #raiseyourvibration #unity #metaphor #spiritualgrowth #soul #gratitude #love  #mythoughts   #energy #livinglife #positivevibes #mirrors #peaceonearth #remembering #worklifemyway #beingreal #beingtrue #ॐॐॐ
#weareallinthistogether #om #aum

No comments:

Post a Comment