9 Oct 2016

Service


Most people may already know that doing anything at all is service to humanity on some level.  For myself, I am only new to that realisation.  Raising our children serves humanity; helping someone cross the street; taking notes for someone; sharing our own journey; taking care of details for big picture people; ironing a shirt; making a dress; giving flowers; sharing a post or posting your own on social media; running a marathon; public speaking; volunteering; teaching; learning; playing; dancing; writing; repairing a car; ......... these are just some of the ways we can each serve humanity.  There's no real limit to the number of ways in which we all serve every day.  Even just to sit silently watching a movie in companionable silence serves a purpose, even if you're alone.  Filling our own tanks is also service to humanity because when we feel good, we raise the vibration of our own energy and this adds to the vibrational energy of the planet.  Today I'm choosing to feel grateful for everything I AM and everything I do as I believe I am serving humanity in a thousand ways large and small.  By smiling, greeting people, being silent, speaking peacefully, making eye contact, saying so long and thanks to a friend I've been staying with, saying hello with a hug to my husband, supporting friends, walking through a crowd, singing uplifting songs at Satsang, being mindful of myself and others and offering silent prayers for those in need.  All this and more will make my day joyful as I serve with love and intention today.  May your day be joyful too even if only in the smallest of ways.

https://www.facebook.com/RememberingUnity/posts/1103780339697999:0

RememberingUnity
fb.me/RememberingUnity
ॐ ॐ ॐॐ ॐ ॐ
lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu

#innerchild #mindfulness #life #inspiration #healing #followforfollow #awakening #light #selflove #raiseyourvibration #unity #spiritualgrowth #soul #gratitude #love  #mythoughts   #energy #livinglife #positivevibes #peaceonearth #remembering #worklifemyway #beingreal #beingtrue #ॐॐॐ
#weareallinthistogether #om #aum

No comments:

Post a Comment