3 Oct 2016

Blessed


I recently had a spectacular opportunity to feel good and it did not come in any way I had expected.  I was in a workshop and I suddenly felt unsure of whether or not I wanted to continue along that particular path of learning.  The was nothing in particular that happened to prompt the doubt, I just found that in a moment of stillness I got the sense that I might not be doing much more with it.  I paused and pondered and as I did, I was able to let it go as quickly as it had come.  I felt sad for a brief moment and allowed myself to flow through it into acceptance and gratitude.  I wondered if I wanted to leave straight away but decided to stay and allow my inner child to have an experience instead.  I don't know about you but I've had a million dreams in this lifetime that were all played out in my head and I've been toying with the idea of creating a new 'bucket list' from them and making an effort to experience them after all.  This felt like one of those moments where it wouldn't hurt to indulge my Inner Child's fantasy and experience the moment simply for the pure joy it afforded.  Shortly afterwards the class was invited to take part in an activity and a series of moments led to me missing out on taking part.  For the briefest moment I felt worried but in that same moment my Soul assured me that it was all okay and unfolding perfectly so I decided to seek out others that needed help to make their dream a reality and was gifted with an encounter that will lead me to more joy.  There is something I've been wanting to do and I had not yet worked out how I could afford it so had put it to one side.  This day I helped someone who offered to help me create my new dream too.  I was amazed at how easily life works when I am in concert with it.

The next day as I attended class I was reminded of how many ways life greets me with open arms.  I've not always been able to see it but it has always happened.  The past few years in particular, I've been blessed with foresight and Claircognizance and it brings me such peace to know I'm not alone.  During class I again felt the familiar knowing of what was about to come and resisted the old urge to discount it.  I instead chose to thank it and a few moments later when a moment of rejection occurred, I actually was able to feel joy because it affirmed what I'd just perceived moments earlier.  I actually found it hard to contain my joy and I marvelled at what a shift that was.  I was aware that my Inner Child felt a tiny bit of rejection but at the same time I also felt several dimensions swirling as I silently nurtured myself through it and chose to focus on the joy instead.  My knowing was right and I can trust it - it still fills me with joy now thinking about it.  

After class I had a short drive home and I found myself crying out the rejection energy.  I explored the pattern it touched on in my past and thanked myself for the courage of going there.  I fluctuated between grief and joy and allowed the energy to fall as tears, just observing the many thoughts clamouring for attention as I drove and staying mindful of the road also.  I got home and found it really hard to focus so allowed myself to just be in the moment, let more tears fall and reflected once again on how amazing it felt to have known what was coming and be prepared.  Although it's been happening for a few years now, I'm not sure I appreciated what a gift it is and now I'm very grateful and feel very blessed.  I'm not sure what comes next yet but whatever it is, I know that I'm not alone and I'm going to be very okay.

https://www.facebook.com/RememberingUnity/posts/1099127870163246:0

RememberingUnity
fb.me/RememberingUnity
ॐ ॐ ॐॐ ॐ ॐ
lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu

#innerchild #mindfulness #life #inspiration #healing #followforfollow #awakening #light #selflove #raiseyourvibration #unity #spiritualgrowth #soul #gratitude #love  #mythoughts   

No comments:

Post a Comment