21 Oct 2016

Balance

The current segment of the spiral I am in is: re-learning rest as self care. I've learned this before on different levels, applied different ways and each time it of course presents differently to me too.  I recall last time I learned this at this level, I was having daily counselling and I had no idea that attending counselling sessions had any impact other than psychological and emotional.  I soon learned the physical and energetic impact it had as well and I learned to rest after each session.  I then learned to rest and stretch after exercising at my hydrotherapy sessions.  Over time I became very aware of my body's needs for rest after and more importantly during, various activities.  Then life helped me grow more by providing me with a job again.  I got to see how I still had much to learn about self-care in the workplace.  It took a lot of mindfulness, a couple of collapses and three years but I got it.  I learned to become more aware of my body's needs while working and how to not push myself so hard that there was nothing left for anyone else to do.  I was feeling very proud of my achievements and sure that I was healthy in all areas now.  Then it was time to re-enter the spiral again at the bottom.  I now am learning about my energy and how to care for myself there too.

I feel very fortunate that I have manifested Angels in the form of support, teachers, friends and resources into my life at each stage to make my learning possible.  It has only become obvious to me during the past two years how truly important self-love is and I am as committed to this as anything else, perhaps even more.    As I learn what works and what doesn't, I am able to stay grounded in Love and compassion more easily than ever before, especially for myself.  I know there will come a time when I will support others again but that is further along my spiral.  My pattern is obvious to me now and I can see my path clearly.  I no longer need to find my way in the dark which helps a lot.  My path is lit and I AM the Light making it visible to me.  Right now, I'm learning to balance movement with stillness, doing with being, left with right, masculine with feminine, all over again and I like learning so it's a good day for me.

https://www.facebook.com/RememberingUnity/posts/1114639475278752:0

RememberingUnity
fb.me/RememberingUnity
ॐ ॐ ॐॐ ॐ ॐ
lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu

#innerchild #mindfulness #life #inspiration #healing #followforfollow #awakening #light #selflove #raiseyourvibration #unity #spiritualgrowth #soul #gratitude #love  #mythoughts   #energy #livinglife #positivevibes #peaceonearth #remembering #worklifemyway #beingreal #beingtrue #ॐॐॐ
#weareallinthistogether #om #aum



No comments:

Post a Comment