1 Nov 2016

Getting Moving


The past 4 years have been THE most incredible, amazing, miraculous, heartbreaking, disastrous, beneficial, shattering, blissful, painful, astounding years of my life.  I got the job of my dreams and moved over 200kms to say yes, putting my beloved relationship right on the line to do it; once in he role I got the biggest, scariest, tumultuous and thrilling initiation I could never have imagined - a real trial by fire; I got 4 gorgeous grandkids, 1 of which chose not to incarnate after all; my partner faced ruin; I was named as a finalist for a prestigious award; I presented at my first conference; we designed and built our own tiny home, with our own hands, in 2 weeks, for less than $35,000; I designed and created my own toilets and a huge chakra garden completely off the top of my head; I stopped smoking after 32 years; we got married last year in the middle of a vocational disaster where my dream lay shattered; I got my very own reborn baby doll; I came completely off antidepressants after taking them for over two decades; I adopted a plant-based, unsweetened diet at the beginning of this year aaaaaand, to top it all off, we gave up our tiny home to the Universe and are going to move over 1000kms south next year to start our own businesses together; I joined Shanti Mission and the Peace Angels; I fully healed major physical disabilities in my body through listening to my Highest Self and my Inner Child; I have found profound gratitude within me for every moment of my life; and I have learned to love myself unconditionally.  I miss my life and my friends terribly most days but I trust Gods plan for me to begin again too.

This morning I felt very strongly that it's time I get moving again.  Being 1/11, it's a day for new life and I've been praying for motivation to get moving while at the same time respecting my need not to.  Patience has been high on my list of lessons for most of my life and I'm committed to cutting myself some slack on a lot of things after spending 4 1/2 decades cracking a whip over my own head with a fury.  I firmly believe that everything happens in its own time for its own reason and when I saw 'patience' arising for me again, I at first rejected the idea.  I've learned that rejection is only cognitive dissonance and that quick rejection like that is mostly avoidance so, I looked more closely and found that indeed yes, I was overlooking the obvious and now I'm not.

I called a local gym that is offering 7 days free trial membership and in I went.  There's no lock-in contracts and it has everything I need and can realistically use for the next 3-6 months until I move.  It's quite inexpensive and my gorgeous husband is supportive all the way.  I spent an hour there this morning and enjoyed it immensely.  As I told my husband, I'm virtually ready to sell my car to afford this so that's a sign to me that this is the right time.  I have incredible determination and I know that once I choose, nothing ever, ever gets in my way.  I am feeling really excited and grateful right now, albeit a little tired.  Thank you body for your patience, resilience, durability and existence.  I love you.  Let's get physical.

https://www.facebook.com/RememberingUnity/posts/1124768487599184:0

RememberingUnity
fb.me/RememberingUnity
ॐ ॐ ॐॐ ॐ ॐ
lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu

#innerchild #mindfulness #life #inspiration #healing #followforfollow #awakening #light #selflove #raiseyourvibration #unity #spiritualgrowth #soul #gratitude #love  #mythoughts   #energy #livinglife #positivevibes #peaceonearth #remembering #worklifemyway #beingreal #beingtrue #ॐॐॐ
#weareallinthistogether #om #aum

No comments:

Post a Comment