22 Nov 2016

Light


I'm in the city today and I had forgotten how much I love it here.  My Inner Child is revelling in all the stimuli of people, places, things, sights, scents, aromas, tastes and smells.  I am more relaxed than I have felt in years and I can feel true peaceful joy quietly bubbling within me.  I have very little money but it's not bothering me because the experience is so rich.  This feels like when I was actually a small child around 3 years old who delighted in wonder at all of these things.  I don't find the city stressful like many others seem to.  Here I can still feel the Earth beneath it all, humming calmly and strongly.  I still see many happy and resilient plants and wildlife and the elemental are all quite joyful here with plenty to do and a vibrant, positive energy pervading it all.  I love it here and it still feels like home to me.  I found a powerful selenite tower to donate to the new crystal angel temple at my mission and one for myself because they see so affordable and I received just enough cash for them moments before I saw them, a sign to me so why not?  I'm having such a rich and rewarding experience here.  Last night my husband and I ordered Indian food and when we went to pay they told us it was complementary!! It was a $70 dollar order and they would not accept payment.  We walked out to the car dazed and so grateful.  When we got back to our room to eat it, we found we had no cutlery available and so decided to eat the food with our hands.  Certainly a first eating rice with my hands and I found I really enjoyed that too.  Afterwards, my husband found I had cutlery in my car so it all unfolded exactly as it was meant to for me.  I've recently been focusing my intention on having more fun with life, loving myself more and opening up to more unity than ever before and these kids of gifts and graces are very typical for me.  Sadly I was largely unaware before of how much I receive in life.  Now that I've been working so deeply not only on forgiveness but gratitude at a soul level for every experience I've had in life, more and more amazing things are unfolding.  Life is bliss for me and even in the darkest moments now, there's always a Light.  It shines within me, out of me, through me, and for me and I'm gunna let it shine.


RememberingUnity

fb.me/RememberingUnity

ॐॐ

lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu


#innerchild #mindfulness #life #inspiration #healing #awakening #light #selflove #soul #unity #gratitude  #mythoughts #livinglife #ॐॐॐ #love #peaceonearth #remembering #beingreal #beingtrue  #divinity  #healingtrauma #follow4follow #like4like  #instalike #igers #instadaily #instafollow #spiritual #faith #faithful #TagsForLikes #god #grace  #coexist #spirituality #trust #peace #calm #hope #destiny #wisdom #compassion #forgiveness #thankful #knowledge #meditation #meditate #guidance


No comments:

Post a Comment