11 Nov 2016

Now


Past and future are merely reflections of now.  Yesterday and tomorrow have served a positive purpose that may have taken lifetimes to recognise and even longer to accept and embrace.  For me now there is only ever one moment, this moment.  This moment keeps repeating on auto play like a divine Groundhog Day and my ability to perceive it as such is changing as much as I am.  Having recognised this has made a gift of history and I'm finding joy in allowing the once trapped energy of my past to arise within me and release without hindrance or overwhelm.  Like the airborne creatures of the earth herself, these energies have now taken flight as they were originally designed to do and can make their way out of me and back to the Light.  On wings of love, peace, forgiveness and grace, each has their own gold, frankincense and myrrh for the liberation of the innocent infant within me.  All of the elements are working together to create perfect balance within and as each 'flock' takes flight, I receive another chance to practice patience, mindfulness, joy, delight and gratitude for every single experience that this moment reflects.  

Where once I would have feared these and caged them in the dark, I now lift my arms wide, throwing my head back to breathe love in and out and offer the up with delight.  Attaching to emotions is no longer the primary instinctual first call for my ego as it is now grasping the unconscious truth of simply being and feeling comfortable and safe with my I AM self.  Rather, as the energy flutters up from my roots, I draw on the previous experiences that were signposts of the need to release and observe them all as they proceed up and out.  Decades of now's that  I once found distressing, destructive and completely dissociated from, I now greet as friends for high tea.  They know they're welcome to come in but they're no longer residents, no longer boarding within these rooms indefinitely.  Any lingered are lovingly coaxed out of hiding and nurtured along their way.  This spring-clean is overdue and life-affirming in glorious ways.

After 12 years of learning to identify with emotions and thoughts to create a semblance of any identity, it's bliss to now allow all of life to flow as me, through me instead, in integrated no-thing-ness.  Over a decade of allowing thoughts and emotions to rule just so I could discover who this I AM really is.  I'm sure we all have to discover our own way in our own time and I feel grateful for what my 'now' is teaching me using my past and my future as angelic guides.  This dream called life is clearer for me now and it grows more amazing with each breath.  In this moment I AM breath, Light exists in me, as me and I need nothing more.

https://www.facebook.com/RememberingUnity/posts/1135205116555521:0

RememberingUnity
fb.me/RememberingUnity
ॐ ॐ ॐॐ ॐ ॐ
lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu

#innerchild #mindfulness #life #inspiration #healing #followforfollow #awakening #light #selflove #raiseyourvibration #unity #spiritualgrowth #soul #gratitude #love  #mythoughts   #energy #livinglife #positivevibes #peaceonearth #remembering #worklifemyway #beingreal #beingtrue #ॐॐॐ
#weareallinthistogether #om #aum

No comments:

Post a Comment