24 Nov 2016


Choosing non-violent thoughts is every bit as important as choosing non-violent actions.  Science has already proven that everything is energy.  We are energy, the earth is energy, our emotions are energy, animals are energy, plants are energy, water is energy and our thoughts too, are energy.  Everything relates to and impacts everything else. I believed for a long time that my thoughts were mine and had no impact on anything else unless I created an action from them e.g acted out or spoke my thoughts allowed.  Now I know differently and after learning that my emotions make a difference, I also recognise the difference my thoughts make.


There are many things that have upset me in this life - abuse, trauma, injustice, violence and more.  After years of trying to speak up, speak out, help others heal, make a difference around me, I'm now concentrating on my own thoughts.  I now choose peace and non-violent thoughts.  I'm not perfect and nor do I want to be, I am just aware of the energy of the world I'm in and how much difference it makes if I am adding to the hostility, judgment, bias, fear and negativity.  All of that comes from fear and I choose Love.  I've been talking the talk for a long time and my intention to walk the talk runs very deep.  For me, I choose to live my truth if I want to speak it out so that I 'know' my truth inside and out.  I actually don't expect others to share my beliefs because I believe we all have a choice.  I'm very content to accept that we are each created for a divine purpose to be exactly who we are and while some of us are pure Love, some of us are not.  Some of us are aggressive, some are meek, some are violent, some are passive, some are toxic, some are peaceful, some are agitated, some are terrified, some are powerful and some are powerless.  Just like a physical body, each of us plays a vital function in the overall performance of that body.  Each part is unique and quite important to the whole.  Each part is interchangeable and intriguing but no less important than any other part in the long run.  I perceive the entirety of creation to be 'The Body' of God - The Divine 'Body'.


When I choose violent thoughts, I send that energy throughout creation and add to the already large shadow of humanity.  I have always believed it but was not strong enough in my own conviction to stand behind the belief or share it.  When I was learning to manage my emotional energy, I learned to accept the violence of my thoughts and act them out in relative safety and it was necessary for me to go that because my unconscious thoughts were very violent.  I was stunned at the veracity of some of them for quite some time and I really didn't want to acknowledge them, let alone act on them.  I began to pray and offer them directly to my God so that no one would be injured so that I could do what my heart told me I needed to.   How could I possibly accept and make peace with my shadow if I never even acknowledged it?  I went in hard and I excavated a lot.  I found I was acting out in safety and finding fear was behind every bit of it.  As I learned to love and accept it as myself, Love began to take over and dissolve all that violence inside.


Now I choose non-violence and I know it's impossible.  I eat, only plant based foods now but science have proved they have feelings too so the best I can do is be grateful, mindful, appreciative and loving.  I do not judge the choices of others and I don't need to, it's their choice.  Everything has a purpose and mine is to be me, as I AM right now.  The least I can do is respect the right of everybody else to be who they are too.  


https://www.facebook.com/RememberingUnity/posts/1147658831976816:0


RememberingUnity

fb.me/RememberingUnity

ॐॐ

lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu


#innerchild #mindfulness #life #inspiration #healing #awakening #light #selflove #soul #unity #gratitude  #mythoughts #livinglife #ॐॐॐ #love #peaceonearth #remembering #beingreal #beingtrue  #divinity  #healingtrauma #follow4follow #like4like  #instalike #igers #instadaily #instafollow #spiritual #faith #faithful #TagsForLikes #god #grace  #coexist #spirituality #trust #peace #calm #hope #destiny #wisdom #compassion #forgiveness #thankful #knowledge #meditation #meditate #guidance


No comments:

Post a Comment