26 Nov 2016



I am finding I can now pinpoint the other times in my life when my life force danced through me to fulfill the evolutionary promise of incarnation.  The last time being in 2013 when I was struck immobile by a sudden neck spasm which preceded unexplainable pressure behind my eyes that had a neurosurgeon concerned.  My eyesight suddenly deteriorated alarmingly but an ophthalmologist told me there was no medical reason for it.  Throughout the course of my life I have had that added onto many doctors visits: "there does not seem to be any medical reason for your symptoms".  When I was young I used to get angry because I was terrified of what was happening but for the past 7 years at least, I've been intrigued and excited most of the time to find out for myself what is going on.  My main guides in this have been Annette Noontil, Louse Hay, my Inner Child and my very own body.


Metaphysical health has been a miraculous and intriguing science for me to discover, learn and heal with.  I rarely visit medical personnel now as I know they will usually be unable to help me and it's not because I judge them as inadequate anymore, it's because I  now know the wisdom of my body.  I now trust my body to reveal what is going on and how to change it.  Although my eyesight is still not back to 20/20 vision, I am currently working on changing my metaphorical sight.  Instead of worrying about whether or not I can see to read, I am allowing my perceptions to change.  I recognise that my eyesight is poor because my perceptions need to become clearer.  Last year I suddenly opened up to metaphors in a breathtaking way and since then life has not been the same.  It has been like a wonderful miracle and all of my past has re-surfaced for re-membering.  Decades of trauma that I had already worked through came cheerfully back to my consciousness again in order to recognise the supreme truth of it.  I had reached the point of forgiveness and found myself plunged into the warm and liberating light of seeing that there is actually nothing to forgive. Even now, events occur around me and I see they are just opportunities to observe, flow, release, forgive, learn from, find the blessing, and allow my Soul to grow more fully within my being.  I thought I was loving before but this stage I'm in now has opened my heart and indeed all of me to a whole new level of wonder.


I have my body to thank for this as much as anything.  It is my body that has journeyed through this life abused, neglected, harassed, tempted, fettered, shackled and mutilated.  It is my body that has screamed longer and louder and still been unnoticed for the most part.  It is my body that ensured  my archetypal heroes journey was possible.  Like a whole other Self, my body has been my constant companion from before the first breath and She has served me devotedly.  Now that I see this so clearly, I am returning some of the devotion and getting to know this trusted friend of mine.  Daily dates at the pool to walk, float and exercise in the water; ultra-healthy nutrition; full breath; no stimulants, sweeteners or drugs of ANY kind; regular IYS healings; research and learning; daily meditation, mantra and prayer; listening to my body.  All of this is allowing the truth of my existence to flow through me without effort.  Mind, body, spirit: what an incredible, amazing, joyful, blessed, wonderful thing life is.  Now I can dance again, I'm free to be me.


RememberingUnity

fb.me/RememberingUnity

ॐॐ

lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu


#innerchild #mindfulness #life #inspiration #healing #awakening #light #selflove #soul #unity #gratitude  #mythoughts #livinglife #ॐॐॐ #love #peaceonearth #remembering #beingreal #beingtrue  #divinity  #healingtrauma #follow4follow #like4like  #instalike #igers #instadaily #instafollow #spiritual #faith #faithful #TagsForLikes #god #grace  #coexist #spirituality #trust #peace #calm #hope #destiny #wisdom #compassion #forgiveness #thankful #knowledge #meditation #meditate #guidance


No comments:

Post a Comment