16 Nov 2016

Bellbirds and Plovers



Bellbirds and Plovers tweeting in the trees beyond the walls give wings to the joy of the moment.  A scorching sun illuminates the Light within while the cool ceramic tiles beneath my feet ground me into peace.  A thousand "aha's" are ebbing and flowing within me and I'm choosing to let them be.  Observing the flow of truth is far easier than the drowning and gasping of attaching that I was used to before.  I've been allowing reflections of change to surface this week, particularly reflecting on how much my life has been blessed with practice to embrace change.  At the time I wasn't aware it was just practice and I went into all the usual human resistance, acting and re-acting as I learned to tread water in the metaphorical ocean of feelings and resultant emotions.  Most of the time I saw myself as drowning.  I was unaware of how adeptly I learned; of how I was actually my own coach, projecting out my determined and unrelenting desires for my own need to excel onto those I loved and respected so that I could believe it was they and not me who created the vision of my perceptions.  For that time I needed to believe I was a victim so I could embark on a hero's journey to save the innocent Child within and vanquish the demons of life.  For a time, the victim archetype is as necessary as any other and disowning it changes the path for it is just another part of the journey.

Now that I am fully immersed in the dream of life, surrendered and unresistant, I see this all quite clearly and am set on a course of re-membering: bringing myself back into one with divine unity.  As a member of the divine body I do not need a label.  I may be a toe, a liver, a lung, a hair, a neuron, a cluster of cells, an electron or an electrical impulse in this one body I call creation, but I am a member of that body and I am re-attaching to it with joy and informed choice.

Everything I have ever experienced in this lifetime or any other is beginning to make complete sense to me now and I am still finding that Love is all there is, ever has been or ever will be.  Last night I talked with my birth mother on the phone for three hours and we both enjoyed it.  Afterwards I fell asleep instantly, smiling as I travelled home to reconnect with the God of my understanding to rejuvenate, revitalise, reenergise and restore my energy ready for another day.  I awoke this morning with a renewed sense of peace and contentment as I greeted myself as my own 'now' mother.  I now have so many outer mother reflections I've lost count but the most important mother I have is me.  I am the only one who can keep my Highest Self safe in this world and every other world.  I am the one that all the others reflect back to me and these days, they're all gorgeous, patient, understanding, empowering and have terrific boundaries so I'm seeing myself that way more and more.

I promised my Inner Child I would do whatever it takes and I honour that vow in this moment and every other because although nothing else matters, I do matter.

https://www.facebook.com/RememberingUnity/posts/1140458656030167:0 

RememberingUnity
fb.me/RememberingUnity
ॐ ॐ ॐॐ ॐ ॐ
lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu

#innerchild #mindfulness #life #inspiration #healing #om #aum #followforfollow #awakening #light #selflove #raiseyourvibration #soul #unity #spiritualgrowth #gratitude  #mythoughts #energy #livinglife #positivevibes #ॐॐॐ #love #peaceonearth #remembering #beingreal #beingtrue #wakingup 
#weareallinthistogether #divinity #myownhero #healingtrauma 

No comments:

Post a Comment