29 Nov 2016


What an amazing breakfast experience!  My body bade me to make a smoothie today: mixed berries, pineapple pieces, cranberries, shredded coconut, lite coconut milk, banana, water, and lsa.  2 minutes in the blender and pour half into a big glass for brekkie.  The other half went into a bowl with some chia seeds and into the fridge for breakfast tomorrow.


As I prayed over my food and sent love and gratitude for all beings who suffered, sacrificed or were harmed to provide me with such a magnificent offering, I felt the gratitude and love coming back to me from my own Soul for the harm and suffering I experienced and the sacrifices I've made to bring my Soul into my being.  My ego was lifted on wings of gold as tears poured down my face and I bowed at the feet of the Divine Within once again.  I may need to take up ballroom dancing one day to learn the language for the dances I do with my God-self.  No dance has ever felt as sensual, graceful, staccato, flowing, ethereal or brazen.  I've danced a million steps in this life and felt God in every one of them: driving my feet to pound the earth beneath me as gently as possible while still planting firmly; pouring into my throat to sing along in time; seizing my body with calming confidence while filling my mind with the ecstasy of joyous love and wonder.  As my body sways and rocks I fill up with God and breathe it in to every cell, overflowing with gratitude for life itself - all of it.  No suffering, harm or sacrifice is too much for this dance.  Life is a dream and now that I'm awake to that, everything glows within and without.


This dance is expanding me into food, movement, resolution, revolution, surrender, bliss, awe, gratitude, grounding, healing and more.  I balance my whole Self with trips to the pool, healthy plants as food, burning up old rubbish inside, clearing and sweeping inside and out and feeling my feet on the earth as I walk, breathing in the peace and allowing my senses to attune fully to this life.  Even now as I write, the birdsong rises slightly to meet me.  I hear at least a dozen different twitters and tweets as they delightfully bid us all a good morning.  If this is my sacrifice then it has been worth every bit of it to feel the love I feel for life right now.  Now that I trust me, trust life, trust God and trust my breath, my surrender is almost complete.  My foggy goggles are coming off and I'm beginning to see life as my Soul does, as a joyful play in the park; as a school for growth; as a university for the spirit; as existence being Love; as Light itself as itself.  What an amazing breakfast!!


https://www.facebook.com/RememberingUnity/posts/1153491604726872:0


RememberingUnity

fb.me/RememberingUnity

ॐॐ

lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu


#innerchild #mindfulness #life #inspiration #healing #awakening #light #selflove #soul #unity #gratitude  #mythoughts #livinglife #ॐॐॐ #love #peaceonearth #remembering #beingreal #beingtrue  #divinity  #healingtrauma #follow4follow #like4like  #instalike #instadaily #instafollow #spiritual #faith #faithful #TagsForLikes #god #grace  #coexist #spirituality #trust #peace #calm #hope #destiny #wisdom #compassion #forgiveness #thankful #vegan #raw #knowledge #meditation #meditate #guidance

No comments:

Post a Comment