28 Sept 2016

June's Vegan Sausage Rolls


My first attempt at making my own sausage rolls.  They were ssssso delicious!!!  Next time I want to use unsweetened sauce and DIY nutmeat so it's less processed but for today I'm ecstatic with the results.


June's Vegan Sausage Rolls

2 slices Bills Bakery 100% Spelt Sourdough bread - crumbed
1 small red onion - diced
1/4 cup tomato sauce
1x 440g tin nutmeat

Mix all together and make like normal sausage rolls using
4 slices Borgs Puff Pastry

Bake at 220C for twenty minutes or until golden brown.

https://www.facebook.com/RememberingUnity/posts/1094862150589818:0

RememberingUnity
fb.me/RememberingUnity
ॐ ॐ ॐॐ ॐ ॐ
lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu

#vegansausagerolls #veganfood
#raiseyourvibration #yum #tastesensation #goddessfood
#highvibrationalfood #meatless #healthytakeaway #soulfood #makeminevegan #yesplease

No comments:

Post a Comment