7 Sept 2016

Finding My Business A Home



As we start the long trek home again today, my husband and I are both grateful for the chance to spend 3 days with the kiddies and grandkids.  Living in the quietude that we have this past 2 years has had such a profound effect on our own energy and stepping into a louder, more hectic energy is noticeable now.  I for one have huge hives all over my hands, chest, face and neck.  The stress of travelling in the car for 10 hours and not being as totally in nature as I usually am takes a toll now.  I'm so grateful for my ultra healthy diet to balance that out.  My meditation yesterday was to walk through and old, run-down house to see if it was the right house for us to buy.  It was in a picturesque village with amazing scenery and, when I stepped out of the car I felt an incredible and intense energy begin to fill me.  At first I panicked for a moment at the intensity of it but as I panicked I also realised that it was good.  I was feeling a sensation of being drawn into the earth, of being totally and solidly 'grounded'.  I have never experienced that sensation before and I spent a good hour just observing it in my body as I walked slowly from room to room and around the tragically unkempt yard.  Hearing the sad story of the previous tenants gave a sense of the building needing to house the kind of business I want to create too.  Possums banged about in the tiny church behind the back gate to call out a cheerful hello.  The air was still and welcoming and there was not another person anywhere to be seen.  I scoured every inch of the space vaguely aware of my husband speaking with the agent in the next room, content to just explore and observe. The only real downsides for me was location and lack of funds.  I feel so blessed to have been out there and looked over it for myself and I gave it an energetic clean before I left.

As we drove back into town along meandering roads through sunlit hills and valleys, we related to each other our own perceptions of life there should we proceed.  Although we both liked it and were quite positive, our energies both seemed to shy away naturally throughout the remainder of the day so our search continues for that little patch of heaven where we can rest our own souls while supporting others in learning to nurture themselves and this great earth too.

Now today it's breakfast with my bro and his wife, one last goodbye to my kids and on the road again to embrace our gorgeous little home in the valley.  Words don't adequately convey the grief of dead dreams but the beauty of them is that new dreams eventually rise up in their place and as we clear the space the old dreams once took up, the new dreams can become better than the old ones ever dared.  

RememberingUnity
fb.me/RememberingUnity
ॐ ॐ ॐॐ ॐ ॐ
lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu

#mindfulness #life #healing #followforfollow  #souljourney #gratitude #mythoughts  #energy  #beingreal #ॐॐॐ #soulleaders
#heartcentredbusiness #findingmybusinessahome

No comments:

Post a Comment