8 Sept 2016

Remembering Unity


Mornings here are so glorious.  As the kangaroos silently graze in the field below my deck, bellbirds and swallows serenade me from above.  The dulcet tones of frogs and crickets down at the dam delight my ears further still.  A gentle breeze touches my hair as I focus my attention on every sound around me.  There are at least 20 different bird calls in the treetops across the creek, all excitedly greeting me and each other as the morning breaks before us.  Breathe in this glory.  I AM one with all this and more.  I AM all of this and all of this is me.  Breathtaking.  Breathgiving.

As I allow the energy of sadness to sit within my womb at the thought of leaving this tranquil, healing, embracing space soon, I rejoice also at the gift that this moment of now unfolds.  Of all the places in all the world, I was granted this space to re-birth in.  If I could have searched the whole world over I would still have chosen this space, this land, this home, this man, this serenity, to birth my Soul into.  Having life as I know it wrenched away, turned upside down, shaken out and gone for good has been a trauma of herculean proportions for me, one that I can now appreciate and give thanks for.  I no longer simply believe that everything happens for its own reasons - I know it.  I have tasted the joy of life and the delicacy of Self.  Nothing is what it used to appear to be and time is healing what needs to be healed.  

Winter is over and with her she takes the extra blankets from the bed, unwrapping the cocoon from around my bruised and battered ego as it tries to stand on feeble legs within me, knowing it has changed irrevocably now and innocence is being restored.  As Spring unfurls her gentle hands before me, my Soul slowly awakens with the promise of Light in the world an evermore present reality.  Life awakens now as I do and together we dance a tender pas-de-deux, a rousing rumba, a sensual samba, a tantalising tango, a wonderful waltz of breaths.  Remembering Unity brings the full energy of life itself into being as me and I revel in the sens-sations it offers my being.  As I seek out a new home in a more urban area that will offer its own gifts in a different way, I will grieve this loss fully and adeptly.  I will also immerse myself in blissful and devoted gratitude for all that I've gained as I've hibernated here.  Life is so wonderful that it sometimes overwhelms me with joy to have received such a gift and now I can say that about every moment of my life so far.  There is now nothing I am not grateful for in this life and my heart is again opening into peace and Love just thinking that way.  Remembering Unity has brought me home to the me within and opened up an exquisite and precious reality that can never be forgotten or lost.  Now it's time to spread my wings and fly, to serve and soar and sway with life, to be the Light of Love.

RememberingUnity
fb.me/RememberingUnity
ॐ ॐ ॐॐ ॐ ॐ
lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu

#innerchild #mindfulness #life #inspiration #healing #followforfollow #awakening #light #selflove #raiseyourvibration #unity #spiritualgrowth #soul #gratitude #love  #mythoughts   #energy #livinglife #positivevibes #peaceonearth #remembering #worklifemyway #beingreal #beingtrue #ॐॐॐ
#weareallinthistogether #om #aum

No comments:

Post a Comment