9 Sept 2016

Finding Joe



I've just purchased a new DVD and before I watch it, I owe it to myself to come clean.  A few months ago while watching some old movie I suddenly had the inspiration that all movies are the same basic story; all of them the same allegory.  Initially I rejected it as ridiculous but it niggled at me and excited me too so I watched a few of my old favourites again to test the theory.  I allowed my intuition to choose which movies to watch and began with Highlander, The Matrix, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and The Huntsman and others.  To my amazement I found I was able to find the underlying theme and then stayed mindful of all movies that I watched out of blind curiosity.  It still plagued me though how to explain so many differing and seemingly uncommon elements as being the same story.  How for instance, could a horror and a children's movie be the same story and how could either of them be the same as a romcom?  Then I began to realise it's vibrational: the same story told at different vibrational levels so that everyone gets the message no matter what level they are vibrating at.  I do not believe it's a conspiracy either, in fact I believe it's Divine.  This one story I can see in every movie, this one flavour, one allegory, one tale, it's the story of life as the Soul sees life.  The tale of Remembering Unity: rising from unconscious, sleeping separateness to conscious, awake oneness.  It's not coincidence, it's really there and, when I first tried to share this, I was not received well but that is because I didn't believe myself then.  I do now, I know my Soul well enough to know it's right about this and I feel excited.  Now I can watch my DVD and see someone else's take on this.

Synchronicities were abundant in my purchase of this DVD.  My husband and I were travelling back from Victoria to the Hunter Valley a few days ago after seeing my adult children and their families.  I stopped off at Oliver's so I had so healthier options of roadhouse food and decided to check out their merchandise while waiting.  I spotted the DVD and thought it might be about my own theory of films but, as money had been very tight for the past few years, I decided to show my husband and keep my eye out for a second hand copy later on.  I went to use the restroom and my husband sent me a text telling me to get the movie.  This is not like him so I took it as a sign and went out to the counter.  As the staff rang up my order I could see some problem with the price of the DVD and my heart sank a little I will admit.  They were unsure of the price and I dutifully pointed out the price on the shelf.  The sales girl thanked me and then proceeded to tell me the ticket price, $10 less, was the price I would pay.  I was stunned.  Not only had I listened to my gut even when spending money was involved (like I used to), I had also got 30% off!  Then my husband comes in to relay the story of how he got a strong urge to just buy it and to listen to his own intuition!  We both acknowledged too that as his name is Joe and the DVD is called 'Finding Joe', we are taking that as another sign: my husband because he may 'find' something he needs in the DVD and me because "finding Joe" was the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me.  I look for signs in every day and when I pay attention and heed them, I am NEVER steered wrong.

https://www.facebook.com/RememberingUnity/posts/1079420605467306:0

RememberingUnity
fb.me/RememberingUnity
ॐ ॐ ॐॐ ॐ ॐ
lokah samasta sukhino 

#followforfollow #selflove #raiseyourvibration #unity #spiritualgrowth #soul  #mythoughts   #peaceonearth #beingreal #beingtrue

No comments:

Post a Comment