29 Sept 2016

Dreaming


As I dreamed, I looked  at a flower bed and noticed it was all blurry.  At first I thought all the flowers were dead and on second glance I thought my sight was failing dramatically.  I stepped closer to the plants to double check and then the miracle began.  As I focused my gaze, I noticed particles of light dancing and swirling around the flowers.  I realised that my sight had not been failing at all, it had merely been readjusting.  As I watched in wonder, each tiny flower and bud sprang to life and I heard them quietly begin to breathe like a song.  I began to hum to them and the entire bed of flowers sprang delightedly to life in front of my very eyes.  Leaves became greener and unfurled with tiny yawns as if stretching out to greet the sky; buds opened and splayed their delicate petals skywards with joy; wilted flowers threw off blackened cloaks to reveal soft pink undergarments and as I hummed I felt my heart expand in love.  Tiny, bright particles of light materialised in all things as if life itself was wanting me to know it was alive.  Everything sparkled and twinkled to the song in my heart that was now playing on my lips.  My enchantment grew as the plants chimed in time and waved their leaves and petals softly along the gentle breeze.  The plants chorused with me and I felt sad that with so many people around me, I was aware of the need to be circumspect.  Although I wanted very much to lose myself in this newest wonder, I waved goodby to the glorious array of beauty before me and turned back to the people I had been waving farewell to before.  I awoke knowing that life had indeed brought some part of me back to life this night.

https://www.facebook.com/RememberingUnity/posts/1095292200546813:0

RememberingUnity
fb.me/RememberingUnity
ॐ ॐ ॐॐ ॐ ॐ
lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu

#innerchild #mindfulness #life #inspiration #healing #followforfollow #awakening #light #selflove #raiseyourvibration #unity #spiritualgrowth #soul #gratitude  #mythoughts #energy #remembering 

No comments:

Post a Comment