17 Sept 2016

Dear Body.....


Dear Body
Where do I begin? Perhaps with Ho'oponopono: I'm sorry, Please forgive me, and Thank you, I love you.

I had no idea what a fantastic ally and friend you are to me.  You have stood by me through atrocities and joy for 48 years now while I have ignored you and abused you for most of that time.  There have been times when I've neglected you terribly, times I've held you hostage, tortured you, drugged you, forced you, maligned you, chastised you, ridiculed you, disrespected you, hurt you, mutilated you, abandoned you and much more.  I've been so ignorant to the pain Ive caused you and I am truly sorry.  Even just now in finally owning these things I see why I had those behaviours reflected back at me through others from a young age.  Once again I see that I'm not as saintly as I used to convince myself I was years ago.  

What an incredibly patient teacher you have been to me.  You have taught me diligence, resilience, patience, boundaries, self care, devotion, healing, benevolence, love, mercy, grace, compassion, forgiveness and humility.  You gave me so many chances and raised the alarm so many times.  For so many years I drugged you with alcohol, cigarettes, pharmaceuticals and illegal drugs, overwork, intellectualising, rationalising, chatter, immobility, excessive exercise, overeating, processed and other 'dead' foods and any other distraction that helped me pretend that we were separate from each other.  When you screamed in pain I pushed you harder.  When you broke down exhausted, I scolded, berated and publicly reviled you.  I bound you in clothes that were too tight and you couldn't move.  I held my breath and you couldn't get oxygen.  I drank almost no fluids and you could not hydrate.  I coated you in toxins with perfumes, makeup, sulphates and crap really.  Sometimes the things I didn't like I just got cut off you so I couldn't see them anymore.  I was so unaware of how awfully I was treating you and yet you're still here; still giving me chances; still showing me the way to good health, joy, and love.  What would I do without you my darling body?

How can I live without you?  I don't want to anymore - I love you.  I love preparing healthy, living food for you.  I love dancing with you.  I love going for walks with you.  I love bathing you with pure and vegan soaps.  I love massaging you and pampering you.  I love filling you with breath and with fresh, pure water.  I love making you cups of Dandy Chai and Detox teas.  I love meditating with you and I love filling you with laughter.  I love being me with you and feeling what you feel and I love how you feel so soft.  You are my new best friend and I want to know all about you, to really get to know you well. 

I love you body.  I trust you; I respect you; I accept you and I cherish you exactly as you are.  Thank you so much body.  Thank you for sharing this life with me.  I feel honoured to live life through you, as you.  There's nowhere else on earth that I would rather be than with you my love.  Thank you.  A million times - thank you. 💜💜💜💜💜💜

https://www.facebook.com/RememberingUnity/posts/1085765584832808:0

RememberingUnity
fb.me/RememberingUnity
ॐ ॐ ॐॐ ॐ ॐ
lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu

#innerchild #mindfulness #life #inspiration #healing #loveyourbody #followforfollow #awakening #light #selflove #raiseyourvibration #unity #spiritualgrowth #soul #gratitude #love  #mythoughts   #energy #livinglife #positivevibes #remembering #worklifemyway #beingreal #beingtrue 

No comments:

Post a Comment