18 Sept 2016

Life


Describing experiences becomes more and more interesting for me every day now.  As I open my mind, eyes and heart to the exquisiteness of life that has always been present, I am one with it too.  In this oneness words don't capture truth easily at all.  The vibrational dance of atoms and molecules that make up existence play out all around me and inside me like Disney's Fantasia.  Tuning in to it all is breathtakingly simple and productive.  The miraculous majesty of nature provides the perfect nurturing for the senses so the ego can retreat and repose while the spirit recharges and rejuvenates.  Watching the little joey kangaroos cavort playfully around their mothers as the elders graze brings forth the joyful noise of kookaburras laughing from distant treetops.  Bellbirds bliss out in blissful abandon as kurrawongs and crickets chime in like the string section of an orchestra supporting the basso of frogs chirruping and galumping around the dam below me.  The sky is so blue that I feel compelled to breathe in its glory and fill my lungs to capacity with its vibrancy.  Life calls and I respond: ebbing, flowing, bobbing, ducking, bowing, weaving, Cha-Cha-Cha-ing, waltzing and swaying to its spectacular glory and grace.

Life for me is a pas-de-deux of form and no-thing-ness, of finding my own, unique and precious points along the continuum of the extremes of my own perceptions.  As I go from one extreme to another in all things that my Soul and ego explore, I find solace in parenting myself through nurture and observation.  At this stage of my evolution I have only to provide safety and structure enough to enable beingness.  Soon this too will pass and the gift is to sit with it in this now and 'be' into it as fully as possible while maintaining functionality and practicality.  Bliss has its place in all things and I embrace it, welcome it and revel in its availability.  Joy is a choice and I'm making it.  Breathe in, stop.  Breathe out, stop.  The world still turns without me and within me, it always has and it always will.

https://www.facebook.com/RememberingUnity/posts/1085068348235865:0

RememberingUnity
fb.me/RememberingUnity
ॐ ॐ ॐॐ ॐ ॐ
lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu

#innerchild #mindfulness #life #inspiration #healing #followforfollow #awakening #light #selflove #raiseyourvibration #unity #spiritualgrowth #soul #gratitude #love  #mythoughts   #energy #livinglife #positivevibes #peaceonearth #remembering #worklifemyway #beingreal #beingtrue #ॐॐॐ

No comments:

Post a Comment