22 Sept 2016

Self Love Is Simple but is it Easy?


Self-love is the simplest idea but how easy is it to achieve?  I know for me I have spent 48 years learning it and I have now committed myself to that but I have also let go of whether or not I will reach perfecting it.  To love myself as I am right now - done.  To love myself in each moment, as I am - work in progress.  I do feel happy that I'm able to bring myself back to self-love within a very short time of any unsettledness.  Most of the time now I'm back to self-love within minutes, nurturing and reassuring or praising myself.  Mindfulness is fast becoming the habit I've long hoped I could make it.  I'm finding that guided meditation is strengthening my focus and my inner peace.  I'm also becoming aware of just how much I've incorporated meditation into my day-to-day living over time.  Meditation for me is simply mindful awareness: focussing on anything until I become one with it.  Whether it is the earth or my breath, a bird or a wall, a song or the ocean, when I tune in to the energy of that thing and merge with it, peace permeates my being and my mind simply stops in wonder and awe.

That merging sharpens the experience that my senses have afterwards and with continuing practice, builds stronger neuronal pathways in my brain.  I know that before long it's going to be very easy.  Therein lies the paradox: once mindfulness becomes a habit, is it still mindfulness?  Time to still my mind again as I enter the dream state of sleep and merge with the God of my understanding in oneness with all creation.  Sleep is my favourite meditation as I drift off with the intent of merging with my highest self and repairing, revitalising, rejuvenating, reenergising, replenishing, and replacing anything necessary to awaken revived and bouncy.  

I now love myself enough to sleep when I'm tired.  That's huge in itself.  Gone are the days I used to make myself stay awake for some unimportant reason.  I would never keep my kids awake when they were tired but for years I did that to my Inner Child, myself.  I would never have given my kids stimulants to keep them awake longer or make them perform better, or for any reason actually.  Yet I did that to my Inner Child for decades, even after I knew she existed.  I love my Inner Child/ my Child Self devotedly and I now feel merged with her/me.  

Self-love is the simplest idea but how easy is it to achieve? I'm sticking with simple.  In this moment it is both simple and easy so this moment is my focus.  Self-love is the most rewarding, fulfilling, important, peaceful, joyful, world-healing idea I've ever had.

https://www.facebook.com/RememberingUnity/posts/1089507174458649:0

RememberingUnity
fb.me/RememberingUnity
ॐ ॐ ॐॐ ॐ ॐ
lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu

#innerchild #mindfulness #life #inspiration #healing #followforfollow #awakening #light #selflove #raiseyourvibration #unity #spiritualgrowth #soul #gratitude #love  #mythoughts   #energy #livinglife #positivevibes #peaceonearth #remembering #worklifemyway #beingreal #beingtrue #ॐॐॐ
#weareallinthistogether #om #aum

No comments:

Post a Comment