25 Feb 2016


No drugs, alcohol, stimulants, additives or delusions. Just pure, unconditional love, faith and acceptance of who I am right now in this moment.  Life really is beautiful.

I've had a huge change of world view over the past year and I'm sure there is more to come yet.  I believe I am going through my own Armageddon or what is called the book of Revelations in the Christian bible.  My life as I knew it has all but ended again, it's certainly not the first time which is why I know I can survive it this time.  I am being smashed and tossed in this wild ocean but dry land is out there in there and I will find it.  When I do, I will regain my land legs, hoist the flag of love & light and begin calling out across the atoms to all who want to remember.  It's time we all came 'home'.
- June Parkin 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment