10 Feb 2016



In the past few months I've had the great privilege of allowing traumatic experiences to totally transform me.  As never before, I chose to hold onto the belief that I wanted to be able to see the whole thing as a positive experience even though when it happened, that was just about the most loving thought I was capable of having about it at all!

Holding onto that hope, that belief, that faith in myself and my God that it would even be possible to perform such a miracle on myself has been truly transformational.  Yesterday I was able to shift what feels like the last shard of glass from my heart and free myself from the prison of my judgments.

In order to achieve that, I have found it necessary to deconstruct-face every malicious thought and feeling within me, pupil apart the victim consciousness I've clung to so tightly for so long.  I've known for a long time that I'm way more than just a survivor or a thriver or even a warrior.  I AM a being of Light and Love and I WANT and CHOOSE to be that, no matter what I have to go through!!  

I realise now that what I had perceived as trauma for me was simply other Souls reflecting for me, aspects of myself that I could neither acknowledge, accept or love.  In being unable to do that, I invited those experiences in to help me learn and then blamed the movie screens I saw me on.  

I am truly sorry to all of the people I have 'blamed' for my own blindness and lack of self love.  There is no blame and I believe that now is MY truth..

I pray that everyone I know has a loving, peaceful and joyful day. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

No comments:

Post a Comment