13 Feb 2016



For a few moments earlier today I felt disappointed with myself because I had a child's reaction.  I saw a huge spider which scared me and i was ok but 5 minutes later I had a very sticky web on my gloves and I began to cry.  I felt about two years old and I decided in an instant to just feel all of that.  My wonderful husband got the web off and kept going with love.  I was then able to soothe myself and calm down aaand, the best thing in my mind was that I realised very quickly (as I started thinking I was a sook) that I had just successfully allowed myself to BE a child in nature, reclaiming another never-before-experienced moment of life: being lovingly nurtured through fear.  I am so proud of myself for this.  It may not seem much to anyone else but to me, this is the culmination of all of my efforts over the past 12 years to love myself unconditionally in any given moment.  It worked so well that on the way home afterwards, a spider crawled through my car and, instead of losing it, I managed to drive 3 more Kms and pull over while it was removed.

I love me and I'm really proud of me 💞💞

No comments:

Post a Comment