22 Feb 2016

Forgiveness



To all those I used to blame for the pain of my life (especially those I used to call perpetrators):

I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you.

I am now ready to recognise and accept that each of you are, and always have been, reflecting and mirroring the unloved aspects of myself that I was unknowingly projecting onto and into the world.

I truly believe that you are each and all Divine beings of Love and Light at your core too and I am so very grateful to each of you for the role that you have played in my life. I now have a much greater understanding and appreciation for what the truth of my pain is and was.  

Although I still have some work to do on staying grounded into Love and forgiveness, it is my full intention to do so.  Thanks to you, reflecting for me, I can now fully and unconditionally love and forgive all of the aspects of myself that you appeared to me as.  That is your gift to me.

Thanks to each of you I am learning spiritual mastery and unity consciousness.  I came to life to BE Light and Love and you have made it possible for me to believe I can achieve that.

Bless you all. 

Thank you all.  

Please forgive me for hating you for the time that I did.  

I love you. Truly, deeply and unconditionally.  

Some of you may be struggling to forgive yourselves and I pray sincerely today that you can do that now.  Namaste πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ‘ΌπŸΌπŸ’›❤️πŸ’˜

To those who I have shown love, compassion and respect to throughout my life: thank you for reflecting the qualities of my highest self to me, even when I was blind to anything good within myself.  I love you and have always seen your Light.
Namaste πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’•❤️πŸ’›πŸ‘ΌπŸΌπŸ‘ΌπŸΌ

No comments:

Post a Comment