16 Feb 2016



The sun is warm but not too hot as it peeps over the roofline to greet me this morning. This cicadas bid a tremulous howdy-do as they warm up the first of the wind instruments while different birds begin adding lustre to the sound across the valley. As the majestic eucalypts salute the clear blue sky above, I breathe in the essence of life that is love.  Listening to the mud wasps creating new spider-filled cocoons for their babies as I marvel at the dew-laden webs hugging the grass like open parachutes of silver lace below me.  Butterflies and dragonflies flit excitedly above the gently humming earth as I contentedly sip at my almond chai latte and ponder the stupendously, flawlessly, wonderfully, brilliantly amazingness of now. June Parkin 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment