7 Feb 2016



So great today to have the opportunity to open my heart up to other people again. That being the essence of who I am, it's a true joy to be able to do it at least occasionally. As I did I was blessed with a new inspiration, I recognised another layer of why my sight is deteriorating right now and my hearing is one minute painfully acute and the next minute gone.  For most of my life sight and hearing are the only senses of mine that have worked. Touch, smell and taste have been almost non-existent for me for most of my life.  I've relied almost solely on my sight, hearing and thoughts to fumble through and, my intuition or 6th sense has only come into my awareness in the past decade and I'm still not entirely used to that either!

I recognise and respect that my brain kept me cerebral and 'in my head' because it was unprepared to fully experience life through all of my senses and needed intense and thorough preparation and, now the time is right to 'drop down' into my body again, I am.  No shame no guilt no criticism. I AM June and it's okay to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment