3 Aug 2016

Waterfalls



As the rain falls steadily outside my window, I release more of the pain that binds.  Weeks of steadily washing away unseen, internal wounds.  Allowing the energy of the pain to rise up through my cellular being and purge itself from me, purifying my heart more and promising eternal relief.  Prayers for ultra-violet cleansing being heard and answered brings solace and tears.  As within so without, raining in my heart, raining outside my window.  I've always loved rain as it speaks to me of a great cleansing and the promise of fresh, clean starts.  

The winds of change are blowing all around me too as the rain cleanses, so too do the winds whip up their frenzied excitement in the atmosphere.  Leaves and twigs dance a merry pas-de-deux across the landscape of my mind and of my lawn, sweeping away all heavy, turgid thought forms.  It is said that a change is as good as a holiday.  I welcome change, embrace it and invite it in.  Less to control is less energy wasted in vain.  I no longer need to control change for I am content to let life flow through me as it will now.

With no walls outside my bedroom, living off-grid in the rain is challenging but rewarding.  I could get upset or miserable about the things I don't have, like power or a fridge,  but I'm too busy feeling thankful for the things I do have like love, nature and a terrific husband.   Through my faith I have strength, courage, compassion, solidarity, community, light, learning, life and more.  I have choice.  My choice is to live, really live.  I choose to BE love and whatever purification I need to achieve that, I welcome.  I never thought anything I signed up for in life would be easy but I've always believed it would be worthwhile.  Whatever amazing opportunity this windy rain precedes will be sure to bring joy, intrigue or  innovation to my life and that's okay with me.

Let the waterfall of life wash over my weary ego and enable my Soul to dance, to wash away the grime of separation and flush out the fire within.  After 12 months, my immune system is recalibrated enough to be stable again and I can now feel the delight of having skin.  Now I can finally enjoy life as a present, in the present.  Time now, in this moment to enter a whole other dimension and let the waterfall wash over me there too in the land of Nod.  Goodnight.

RememberingUnity

fb.me/RememberingUnity

#innerchild #mindfulness #prayer #inspiration #quote #vibration #inspiringquotes #followforfollow #ascension #awakening #light #selflove #raiseyourvibration #unity #spiritualhealing #soul #gratitude #neuroscienceinaction #love #unityconsciousness #life #healing #tothineownselfbetrue #positivevibes #mythoughts #energy #peaceonearth #remembering

No comments:

Post a Comment